News:

If words could really hurt you, this forum would be one huge abbatoir.

Main Menu

Day 2 of the 'stache.

Started by Doktor Howl, July 02, 2010, 07:25:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Richter

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

President Television

Fucking staches, how do they work?
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Dysnomia

DOK

SHOULD BE A SUNDAY SCHOOL TEACHER
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Dysnomia

LISTEN TO THE DOKTOR

HE KNOWS WHAT'S BEST FOR YOU
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

Doktor Howl

Day 8:

Thing'll go berserk over the next 3-4 days.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Jesus.  I never smile.  I don't want to turn into Enki, with only one facial expression...So here:

There.  See how friendly I am?
Molon Lube

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Freeky

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 09, 2010, 03:05:19 AM
Jesus.  I never smile.  I don't want to turn into Enki, with only one facial expression...So here:

Jesus, I nearly shat myself...

Doktor Howl

My sechsayness has that effect.
Molon Lube

Sir Squid Diddimus

DON'T DO THAT!
YOU'RE NOT FOOLING ANYONE!

Also- what Telarus said

Freeky

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 09, 2010, 03:40:38 AM
My sechsayness has that effect.

STOP LEERING AT ME!!! FFS I ONLY HIT YOU WITH THE MEATHAMMAH WHEN I NEED TO VENT SOME RAGE AND HATE!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 09, 2010, 03:05:19 AM

I am going to print this out and tell my kids that the nice man is going to come read them a bedtime story if they don't brush their teeth, quit whining, and go to bed RIGHT NOW.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Richter

I know that look.  I saw it right before we began the serial desecration of the Abba styled ukelele hutch.  Right before the signing began at the dive bar, to the bemused chuckling of Brenda the Bartender, and as they auditorially exhumed Lois to raunchily fuck his corpse before the assembled bridal party.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat