News:

PD.com: our ability to recall your stupidity makes elephants look like Alzheimer's patients.

Main Menu

non wicca thread

Started by the last yatto, August 03, 2010, 04:15:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the last yatto

There's many paths in life other then wicca/pagan

Name your favorite
Or  :?
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

No u

WARNING!!
The preceding post may appear to make no sense.  Trying to make sense of this post may cause injury or even death.  Consult a physician before reading. 
Use with a good diet or exercise plan.  Do not read if you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant. 
Do not read if taking SSRI or tricyclic antidepressants, or if pregnant or lactating. 
After reading, if you have an erection for more than 4 hours, seek medical attention immediately. 

Cuddlefish

A fisher of men, or a manner of fish?

BabylonHoruv

You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Jasper

Trolls trolling trolls, and trolls ironically acting as if the trolls are successful?

And then PDcom was a 4chan.

Cain

I thought ironically was a type of metal?

Pæs

I should probably have posted this somewhere, but I totally knew Pēleus  was going to start this thread.
Just sayin'.

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Jasper

Cuddlefish

Quote from: Ferka Zarco on August 03, 2010, 04:42:27 AM
I should probably have posted this somewhere, but I totally knew Pēleus  was going to start this thread.
Just sayin'.

YoU Has MahdGJICkaL ConTEnt

dO yOu mAkE ThE SiGiLs SoMETimeS ToO?

Pæs

Quote from: Cuddlefish on August 03, 2010, 04:54:19 AM
Just sayin'.

:|

Cuddlefish

Quote from: Ferka Zarco on August 03, 2010, 04:55:12 AM
Quote from: Cuddlefish on August 03, 2010, 04:54:19 AM
Just sayin'.

:|

YOU MUST CHARGE IT FIRST!

the last yatto

Does aliens have a mythos?

Cuddlefish

WE aRE aLL AlIEN LiFE On thIS PLanET. We COMe froM ThE SciENTology.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

shhhhhh xenu will hear you