News:

PD.COM:  Mindlessly hitting the refresh button for weeks on end.

Main Menu

Listening to endless loop of Sex Bomb- FOR SCIENCE!

Started by President Television, August 11, 2010, 05:42:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

President Television

Quote from: Cramulus on August 11, 2010, 08:54:07 PM
so do you have this on headphones? playing from computer speakers? How are you listening to this?

Computer speakers. I don't have headphones.

Also I wasn't able to listen to it when I was out of the house, but I had it stuck in my head, which was the next best thing!
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

President Television

Hour 15:
Mere human I am no more! Nay, with the power of a Sex Bomb, I am as a god! A god of lechery! ALL WILL BOW TO MY SEXUAL MIGHT
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Cramulus

you're taking breaks??

INVALID!
         /
:hashishim:

President Television

Quote from: Cramulus on August 11, 2010, 09:37:48 PM
you're taking breaks??

INVALID!
         /
:hashishim:

Not anymore. And I wasn't taking breaks, I was working. Doing work. Now is my break.

Er, I mean,
YOU DARE QUESTION A GOD?!?

Doktor Plague,
still getting the hang of this.

Cramulus

YOUR SCIENCE IS WEAK

having it stuck in your head =/= listening to it on an endless loop!  :argh!:

President Television

Quote from: Cramulus on August 11, 2010, 09:46:10 PM
YOUR SCIENCE IS WEAK

having it stuck in your head =/= listening to it on an endless loop!  :argh!:

WELL I'VE BEEN LISTENING TO IT SINCE I GOT HOME AND DURING THE WHOLE TIME THAT I WAS ASLEEP ANYWAY :argh!: