Main Menu

ATTN BABYLONWHORE

Started by the last yatto, August 21, 2010, 08:14:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the last yatto

STOP BEING A SMEGHEAD  :argh!:

Eta: :fnord: day of discord
Don't want anyone to feel left out  :argh!:
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Adios

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Adios

Sorry, I don't know what ... means.

the last yatto

Juana

Each period is a different video, Hawk.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Adios

Quote from: Hover Cat on August 22, 2010, 05:19:09 AM
Each period is a different video, Hawk.
Well I still don't speak that language, so if he's got something to say to me then he just needs to say it.

Doktor Howl

Charley, Peleus is upset that you've written something, or been creative in some way.

He always attacks people that do that.
Molon Lube

Adios

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 22, 2010, 04:56:23 PM
Charley, Peleus is upset that you've written something, or been creative in some way.

He always attacks people that do that.

OH, WELL FUCK HIM THEN.

the last yatto

Adios

Quote from: Pēleus on August 22, 2010, 08:36:15 PM
:|
Quote from: Charley Brown on August 20, 2010, 04:06:46 AM
Missing the point ITT.

If you can't take the fucking time to state the point I can't take the time to give a fuck.

the last yatto

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

HAY LOOK I CAN MAKE THAT FACE TOO  :kingmeh: :| :kingmeh: :| :kingmeh: :kingmeh::1fap:

Adios

Prince Glittersnatch III

:fnord::1fap:
I learned a new trick.
I feel special now.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!