News:

Yes we're horrible toxic people, because this is 2020's Mental Illness Olympics, and the winners get a free pass on giving life-threatening advice with the bonus of having zero accountability for their shit behaviour.

Main Menu

Dracula

Started by Remington, August 25, 2010, 07:44:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Requia ☣

No you don't, Remmington has declared that we need 6 votes to stake people.  So you're three votes away from dying no matter what.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

yeah but people who vote just to vote tend to fling it to whoever has the most so now someone has more than me...so...BAH!!!  :argh!:

LMNO

If you would just proxy your vote to me, there would be no worries.

The Wizard

QuoteIf you would just proxy your vote to me, there would be no worries.

No way. I don't trust you.  :argh!:
Insanity we trust.

Doktor Howl

Change your fucking votes and stake my ass.

kthxbai
Molon Lube

Rumckle

Ok, I vote to stake Dok Howl.

Dok - 5
Fred - 3
Remmington - 1

And anyone who abstains is ruining democracy!
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

Freeky

I vote Dok.

dok - 6
fred - 2
remmy - 1

Do me next, guys.

Remington

Hear Ye, Hear Ye, the Oracle Speaks!

On the second day, the village finally came to consensus: such a calamity could only have been brought down on the village through the use of Irresponsible and Dangerous Science. They didn't have far to look to find a practitioner of such.

Doktor Howl was hauled out of his laboratory and hurled into the centre of Village Square. The crowd closed in. Rumckle pulled him to his feet, with Alphapance and Freeky standing by.

"Democracy's a bitch, ain't it?" Risus remarked to the bruised Doktor.

Howl gave him a scathing look. "You're all idiots, by the way. Feel this?" He put his fingers to his neck. "I'm not Dracula: I've still got a pulse."

Risus cut him off rather abruptly as he unsheathed his knife and slashed the Good Doktor's neck. Howl dropped to the ground heavily, and he did not get up. Risus kneeled, and held his fingers to the side of Howl's neck. Blood pumped out raggedly, and slowly.

"Well, sorry about that, Dok. Looks like you weren't Dracula after all."

Howl glared back. "I hate you all."

Doktor Howl has been killed: He was not a vampire. 10 players remain.

It is now night. Count Dracula, send me your vampire choice. Van Helsing, tell me who is protected.
Is it plugged in?

Jasper

Chagrin.  

Erm, yeah.  Vampire or not, I'm voting LMNO come daylight.  I don't think so much of his plan.

Rumckle

Hmm, I think (though feel free to ignore me on this) talking about who we are going to stake before the vampire bites someone is a bad move, because if we reach some kind of agreement the vamp just won't bite that person. That's if the vampire actually bites anybody this time.

Also, I'm fairly sure the Dok deserved what he got.
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

Jasper

Well, although other incarnations have been known to demand death at our hands, and he did literally ask for it, I still don't like it.

Freeky

Dok wanted out of the game, I think. It's kind of dead.

Also, Muhahahaha....

The Wizard

When day comes, I am so voting for Alphapance.
Insanity we trust.

Jasper

I have a nasty suspicion he did that to fuck with his fellow villagers, or to help Howl out of the game, and isn't actually playing to win.

So I'm not so sure who to vote for.   I'll decide whether to vote for LMNO out of revenge for tricking me too often, or just pick someone at random.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Every time i see this thread i get rob zombie in my head :(

fuck that rhymed  :sad: :sad: