News:

Sometimes I rattle the cage and beat my head uselessly against its bars, but sometimes, I can shake one loose and use it as a dildo.

Main Menu

Allow me to introduce myself...

Started by Cramulus, August 30, 2010, 03:47:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Charley Brown on October 19, 2010, 10:25:30 PM
I smell an IP check in progress.

IP resolves to Baltimore.  Not that Pop Tart hasn't used US proxies before.
Molon Lube

Cain

Uh, can we please lay off the vague accusations about people until those who actually have the power to check an IP say something?  Please?  It's only a little thing I'm asking here, since, if you don't have said power, you don't know and you're just wildly speculating anyway. 

Just a trend I've noticed recently (not just Hawk) and it's starting to irritate slightly.  I know how I'd react on a board which treated my first post with suspicion.

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Cain on October 19, 2010, 10:48:08 PM
Uh, can we please lay off the vague accusations about people until those who actually have the power to check an IP say something?  Please?  It's only a little thing I'm asking here, since, if you don't have said power, you don't know and you're just wildly speculating anyway. 

Just a trend I've noticed recently (not just Hawk) and it's starting to irritate slightly.  I know how I'd react on a board which treated my first post with suspicion.

Nobody would have to wildly guess if you'd just institute the DNA testing and mandatory physical for registration, like I suggested.  When you see how successful that will be, we can talk about iris scan log-ins.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Adios

Uh, can we please lay off the vague accusations about people until those who actually have the power to check an IP say something?  Please?  It's only a little thing I'm asking here, since, if you don't have said power, you don't know and you're just wildly speculating anyway.  

Just a trend I've noticed recently (not just Hawk) and it's starting to irritate slightly.  I know how I'd react on a board which treated my first post with suspicion.

I treat all first posts with suspicion.

Just to add, I'm not trying to usurp or undermine anyone's "power".

Pope Pixie Pickle

Whats wrong with giving someone the benefit of the doubt to start with?

If i'd have got the same treatment when I arrived i would have probably not stayed around.

Paranoia  is not conducive to fun.

Adios

Quote from: Rainy Day Pixie on October 19, 2010, 11:35:28 PM
Whats wrong with giving someone the benefit of the doubt to start with?

If i'd have got the same treatment when I arrived i would have probably not stayed around.

Paranoia  is not conducive to fun.

Fine, I will not respond in this thread again.

Doktor Howl

Guy knows about The Meetrack, but ONLY about the Meetrack.  Claims to be from Tucson, but only seems to know about things we've talked about.

Not saying he's not on the level, just saying the level of coincidence is a little high.
Molon Lube

Cramulus

b-b-b-but what if krez isn't his real name??

:tinfoilhat:

and what if one day he posts something b-b-b-bad??

:scared:

Doktor Howl

Fuck it, Cram's right. 

Dok,
Doesn't give a fuck.
Molon Lube

Krez

Quote from: Cain on October 19, 2010, 10:18:12 PM
Welcome Krez, pool is on the roof.

I think you'll fit in here just nicely.
Hackers reference.
Thanks but I think I will stay down here.

Krez

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 20, 2010, 12:19:11 AM

Guy knows about The Meetrack, but ONLY about the Meetrack.  Claims to be from Tucson, but only seems to know about things we've talked about.

Not saying he's not on the level, just saying the level of coincidence is a little high.
Got out of Tucson to go to Boston so that my wife could go to Grad school at Simmons. Used to work at Starr Pass when it first opened. Worked at the La Paloma before that. Used to live on the edge of South Tucson. Used to be a part of the Rocky Horror cast "A Jump to the Left" at the Loft  before the cast broke up into two casts. The Sonoran Desert Museum is really a zoo. Old Tucson Sucks. R-Galaxy is the best comic/anime shop in Tucson. Is that enough facts for you?

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Krez on October 20, 2010, 03:01:33 AM

Got out of Tucson to go to Boston so that my wife could go to Grad school at Simmons. Used to work at Starr Pass when it first opened. Worked at the La Paloma before that. Used to live on the edge of South Tucson. Used to be a part of the Rocky Horror cast "A Jump to the Left" at the Loft  before the cast broke up into two casts. The Sonoran Desert Museum is really a zoo. Old Tucson Sucks. R-Galaxy is the best comic/anime shop in Tucson. Is that enough facts for you?

Yep.  That nailed it.  Also, I think R-Galaxy has gone the way of the dodo.

Sorry about that, we've had a problem with a rather persistent stalking troll that likes to do his homework.  Creepy fucker.
Molon Lube

Phox

Who'd you play?

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Phox on October 20, 2010, 03:03:23 AM

Who'd you play?

Doesn't matter.  The Loft is ruined, and Rocky Horror with it.
Molon Lube