News:

Several times a month, I will be in a store aisle reaching for something and feel a hand going up the inside of my thigh. When I turn around to find myself alone with a woman, and ask her if she would prefer me to hold still so she can get a better feel for the situation, oftentimes she will act "shocked" claiming nothing had happened, it must be somebody else...

Main Menu

Stupid people and Hypocrites

Started by PaddleFoot, August 31, 2010, 01:34:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaddleFoot

I love stupid people, I'm young and I realize they are the people that will provide my future. If I'm a cop I get to ares them if I'm an EMT I get to fix them and if they act up I thump em on the head and fix them again. My horizons are completely open because of stupid people however THEY SHOULD ALL HAVE TO BE IDENTIFIED AS STUPID. I mean if your dumb enough to fail out of high school and go get arrested I want to visibly be able to see that your an idiot.

But Then I think well I can't blame them because society says its not there fault they just weren't raised right. LISTEN UP YOU HYPOCRITICAL jerks half of you would just as quickly drop them as say oh well they were just raised wrong.
So next time i see one f these idiots in my school wit a lighter and a trash can full of paper or a "bomb" even if it was just a works bomb please don't stand there and act like its not your fault cause if you had paid attention you would have noticed there was something wrong with this kid.

Stupid people aren't completely stupid we just allow them to do stupid crap.
Or Kill Me
I love stupid people, they're the reason I can get a Job.

Jenne

I like the last part better than the first.

Also, sometimes YOU are the stupid...what now?

Also, I like especially your second to last sentence.

Doktor Howl

Not a bad nano-rant. 

This one has potential.
Molon Lube

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 31, 2010, 03:57:55 AM
Not a bad nano-rant. 

This one has potential.

I agree, but the name, Dok.

The name.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"