News:

Doing everything exactly opposite from "The Mainstream" is the same thing as doing everything exactly like "The Mainstream."  You're still using What Everyone Else is Doing as your primary point of reference.

Main Menu

WHERE THE HELL IS THE FOOTBALL THREAD?

Started by Adios, September 05, 2010, 09:55:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

East Coast Hustle

they are old and crappy. I rate that slightly better than the Eagles being young and crappy and injured everywhere, but not by much.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Suu

IT HAS BEGUN!

I'm totally wearing Tampa Bay stuff today, I don't care. 5-11, here we come!
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Adios

Suu

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Suu

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Adios

Adios

I am watching GB and Philly. I need something to keep me awake, boring is boring.

Adios

Cancel boring. Vick is having one hell of a game.

LMNO

My, my.  The Patriots look a lot better than I thought they would.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Ok, so I'm throwing myself in to get stomped HOWEVER, even though the Rams lost did y'all see how great Sam Bradford did?

We're not getting our hopes way up, but I will admit the general consensus here in St. Louis is more positive than it has been in years!!!

I'm gonna stick with the home team this year. 

I'm just going to have to let my whole Dan Marino fantasy go to the wayside... :cry:

East Coast Hustle

Sam Bradford looks like the real deal. If he ever gets anyone to throw the ball to and some protection on the O-line, that team will be a contender. I figure they're at least a year away, probably two, but they won't be doormats much longer.

I mean, I HATE the Rams, but I also like it better when they're decent enough to make the intra-division rivalry with the Seahawks interesting.

Also, it would be nice if they could get the passing game going at least a little this year since Steven Jackson is on my fantasy team and it's doing me no favors that every team they play can just stack 8 in the box and worry about stopping him.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

East Coast Hustle

also, my fantasy team layed a 30-point beatdown on this week's opponent, with all of his players already having played yesterday and I still have Boldin and Tomlinson playing tonight.

seriously, I drafted last in a 10-team PPR league (that means receptions are worth points, most leagues only count yards and scores) where QB touchdowns count for 6 instead of 4 and somehow 9 of my idiot friends let me draft Rodgers, Jennings, Boldin, and Welker with 4 of my first 5 picks. How is Rodgers not the FIRST player drafted in a league where QB TDs count for 6? And how does Welker slip to the end of the 5th round in a PPR league?

I'm so glad we put real money on this league.

Adios

It seems the Chiefs have managed to pick some pretty darn good rookies! Also, offensive line was much improved last night.

Suu

Quote from: Charley Brown on September 14, 2010, 04:26:02 PM
It seems the Chiefs have managed to pick some pretty darn good rookies! Also, offensive line was much improved last night.

"You know...that looks really good...but who da Chefs?"

"...Great Googly Moogly."

Adios

Quote from: Doktor Princess on September 14, 2010, 04:46:33 PM
Quote from: Charley Brown on September 14, 2010, 04:26:02 PM

"You know...that looks really good...but who da Chefs?"

"...Great Googly Moogly."

Don't make me hurt you.  :lulz: