News:

If you really want to hurt your parents, and you don't have the nerve to be a homosexual, the least you can do is go into the arts. But do not use semicolons. They are transvestite hermaphrodites, standing for absolutely nothing. All they do is show you've been to college.

Main Menu

Rev. What's-His-Name? is in the I.C.U.

Started by AFK, September 07, 2010, 11:50:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mangrove

Quote from: Random What's-His-Name? on September 10, 2010, 11:06:01 AM
Quote from: Mangrove on September 09, 2010, 10:01:25 PM
I heard that RWHN had his nails abrasively treated by an Irishman. Does that make him a ped 'o file?

Good show Mang!

So yeah sorry if I spooked anyone.  Nothing happened, just a story to get in a pun.  But I have been rather tied up lately with work and life an not able to check in as often.  And it looks like that will continue at least until early November.  I have a shit-ton of projects I'm working on including organizing a prescription drug disposal day.  So I'll be in every now and again.  Just a bit more randomly. 

Glad to know you're ok. Last night I woke up at about 2:17am and thought...."Hmm...I need to pee...and also, I'm not sure if that 'ped o' file' joke was as clever or as funny as I first thought.....better see to that later on..."

What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

AFK

Quote from: Mangrove on September 10, 2010, 03:48:00 PM
I heard that RWHN had his nails abrasively treated by an Irishman. Does that make him a ped 'o file?

Good show Mang!

So yeah sorry if I spooked anyone.  Nothing happened, just a story to get in a pun.  But I have been rather tied up lately with work and life an not able to check in as often.  And it looks like that will continue at least until early November.  I have a shit-ton of projects I'm working on including organizing a prescription drug disposal day.  So I'll be in every now and again.  Just a bit more randomly. 

Glad to know you're ok. Last night I woke up at about 2:17am and thought...."Hmm...I need to pee...and also, I'm not sure if that 'ped o' file' joke was as clever or as funny as I first thought.....better see to that later on..."

If it helps, I was also contemplating a ped-o-file joke that wasn't nearly as funny, in fact, I forget how it went.  Which is probably for the best. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Mangrove

Quote from: Random What's-His-Name? on September 10, 2010, 04:49:59 PM
Quote from: Mangrove on September 10, 2010, 03:48:00 PM

Good show Mang!

If it helps, I was also contemplating a ped-o-file joke that wasn't nearly as funny, in fact, I forget how it went.  Which is probably for the best. 

I'm relieved that you're neither injured nor offended. Because when I woke up (and after noticing a moderate need to urinate) I thought....

"a Ped O'File joke...on PD.com....uhh..not the best course of action, especially not to a decent guy & longstanding poster....doubly so for the fact that he has children and that other people had made really fail attempts at humor regarding his daughter....damn...I am really stupid....I think I have been out of the loop for so long that I have achieved an Enki consciousness....oh...what's that? Why is Mrs Mang awake? Ok...Mrs Mang is ok....just went to the bathroom....we really need to stop having late night discussions with  big cups of tea....right...must stop worrying about this.....well...I could delete the post. Maybe I should edit it with a humorous & self-deprecating caveat? Maybe I should write RWHN a pm? Enough already, I will sort this out tomorrow! Going to sleep now.......what? I think the dog is trying to vomit. Yup...I'm right, the dog is barfing....[gets out of bed]..."

Mangrove - he's like the James Joyce of the forum.

AFK

No worries my friend.  But yeah, you might want to take it easy with the tea late at night.  May result in steep trouble. 

:rimshot:

Mangrove

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on September 12, 2010, 11:55:02 AM
No worries my friend.  But yeah, you might want to take it easy with the tea late at night.  May result in steep trouble. 

:walken:

Adios

Quote from: Mangrove on September 12, 2010, 05:46:14 PM
Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on September 12, 2010, 11:55:02 AM

:walken:

You were asking for it.

AFK

It was God's will.  He's been pissed lately about how Beck has been throwing around his name and so is acting through me to enact global vengeance one pun at a time. 

Or something along those lines.