News:

if the thee off of you are revel in the fact you ds a discordant suck it's dick and praise it's agenda? guess what bit-chit's not. hat I in fact . do you really think it'd theshare about shit, hen you should indeed tare-take if the frontage that you're into. do you really think it's the hardcore shite of the left thy t? you're little f/cking girls parackind abbot in tituts. FUCK YOU. you're latecomers, and you 're folks who don't f/cking get it. plez challenge me.

Main Menu

2011 and 2012 Discordian Meetups

Started by Cramulus, September 15, 2010, 05:17:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cramulus

I'm throwing this out there to gauge how much interest there is... You don't have to commit to anything.

March 2011. New Orleans. Maris Gras. Friday March 4th through about Tuesday March 8th. Anybody interested in going?

December 2012. Mexico. You can bet that if somebody's throwing a festival to celebrate the end of the mayan calendar / end of novelty, this will be the one of the weirdest parties in history. Anybody interested in going?

Adios

Quote from: Cramulus on September 15, 2010, 05:17:30 PM
I'm throwing this out there to gauge how much interest there is... You don't have to commit to anything.

March 2011. New Orleans. Maris Gras. Friday March 4th through about Tuesday March 8th. Anybody interested in going?

December 2012. Mexico. You can bet that if somebody's throwing a festival to celebrate the end of the mayan calendar / end of novelty, this will be the one of the weirdest parties in history. Anybody interested in going?

Mexico is a tentative for me. NO is a no.

Jasper

I want to, but I don't know whether I can just yet.  Mardis Gras sounds fun!

Disco Pickle

Quote from: Cramulus on September 15, 2010, 05:17:30 PM

I'll probably be down there for Christmas anyway.  Gulf coast though.  Where in Mexico are you thinking?  Yucatan?
"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

AFK

Interested?  Yes
Able?  No.

Hope all of you who are able to get together have fun though. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Nephew Twiddleton

I'm interested, but December 2012 is long term enough that I can probably plan for it better- I'm considering taking a second job at the moment and may be fairly busy over the next couple of months. I am planning on visiting Canada in the near future and I need to start planning to be able to visit Ireland again, while also putting away enough money to be able to make a potential second trip to Ireland on short notice (my grandparents are very old).
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Triple Zero

Mexico 2012 sounds like fun. I wonder how much I need to save to make the trip :)
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Richter

Interest very! 

Mardi Gras, I need to check the office politik / date invovled for next year.

Mexico sounds goddamn awesome.  If we do find a "end of the world party", we need to mercilessly jake it.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Suu

I was thinking of doing Mardi Gras anyway since I have crash space in NOLA.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Juana

Maybe on Mexico. With luck, I'll be living somewhere closer to there anyway.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Jenne

East Coast Hustle

you couldn't pay me to go to NOLA during Mardi Gras.

I'd be down for Mexico in 2012 though, provided I'm not out at sea on a job. I'm assuming that one would be in December, which would be a more likely time of year for me to have the time off.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

the last yatto

Quote from: Richter on September 15, 2010, 06:36:38 PM
Mexico sounds goddamn awesome.  If we do find a "end of the world party", we need to MAKE SURE EVERYONE IS CRAZY PREPARED

:lulz:
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Golden Applesauce

Mexico 2012 I could see myself making.
Q: How regularly do you hire 8th graders?
A: We have hired a number of FORMER 8th graders.

Richter

Quote from: Pēleus on September 15, 2010, 08:59:16 PM
Quote from: Richter on September 15, 2010, 06:36:38 PM
Mexico sounds goddamn awesome.  If we do find a "end of the world party", we need to MAKE SURE EVERYONE IS CRAZY PREPARED

"WHATDADYAMEAN YOU DIDN'T BRING BUG SPRAY! LOCUSTS!  WORKS ON BATS TOO!"
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat