News:

The characteristic feature of the loser is to bemoan, in general terms, mankind's flaws, biases, contradictions and irrationality-without exploiting them for fun and profit

Main Menu

SPIDERS: It's not a game.

Started by LMNO, September 21, 2010, 12:57:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Remington

Is it plugged in?

Don Coyote

I'm voting for Sig, since he is making a big deal about me having voted for Semaj.

The Johnny

Quote from: Iptuous on September 22, 2010, 09:35:49 PM
Quote from: Frederieke van Noodleberg on September 22, 2010, 09:34:06 PM
are discordians good guys are should we try to kill them too  :lol:
what?!
why would you do that?  they're the best shot we have at winning....
:?

I vote for Iptous - acting too much as a supporter of the discordian, which is how a spider would cover up.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Elder Iptuous

Quote from: Joh'Nyx on September 23, 2010, 12:23:25 AM
what?!

I vote for Iptous - acting too much as a supporter of the discordian, which is how a spider would cover up.

I vote for JohnnyX, because now he's defending himself!
... and also, he can't spell my name correcitally.

The Johnny

Quote from: Iptuous on September 23, 2010, 12:29:31 AM
Quote from: Joh'Nyx on September 23, 2010, 12:23:25 AM
what?!

I vote for JohnnyX, because now he's defending himself!
... and also, he can't spell my name correcitally.

At least i have a reasonable reason to vote for yhou, you just chose me at random.

And you cant spell my name correctly either apparently  :p
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Triple Zero

Whoa, LMNO is a most excellent story-teller! Enjoying this, a lot!

It's 1.35am for me over here, so any game-related insights are going to have to wait until tomorrow, just finished some big piece of python/django coding, and my head doesn't want to do more analytical stuff anymore for the day :)

I do have some thoughts, but I'll wait until tomorrow to write them up in a more coherent manner.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

ThatGreenGentleman

Hm... I think I'll vote for the Dok this time around.
As a gentleman, it is my duty to wear top-hats.

Phox

I leave for class for the day, and this thread explodes.

So, reading over the stuff said while I was gone, Cudgel is looking mighty suspicious. I'm not going to vote just yet though.

And, I agree with Trip, LMNO is a fantastic story-teller.  :)

Jasper

lol Cudgel.  Revenge votes are totally the appropriate response.  Let's everyone vote for anyone who votes for us.  We're sure to win that way. 

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

why do you people hate amurrica?

KEEP THE TALLY WHEN YOU VOTE, SPAGGOTS  :argh!:

Don Coyote

Quote from: Sigmatic on September 23, 2010, 01:27:45 AM
lol Cudgel.  Revenge votes are totally the appropriate response.  Let's everyone vote for anyone who votes for us.  We're sure to win that way. 
I am not sure how to respond to that. Any thing I say might be used to prove I am the spider, and I cannot see anyway to shift attention from me.

Elder Iptuous

that's exactly what a spider would say!
:lol:

The Johnny

I cant believe there havent been references to WereWolf Spiders yet.

-B.F. Skinner

Phox

It would seem that Remington was out for Semaj from the beginning. Voting no on the rule change would have been a safe bet for him, if he already planned to take out Semaj. Same goes for Cudgel, actually. I'm still not casting my vote, but it might be a good idea for us to keep an eye on those two. But if those two ARE the spiders, there's still a third out there. Anybody else notice Sig's Freudian slip? He said "we" in reference to the Discordians. Could be he's a Discordian. Or, it could be that he is actually a spider, and put that in there so we would associate him with the Discordians. On the other hand, it could have been totally metagame and irrelevant. 

But I'm just blowing smoke, the only thing I know for sure is that Semaj was neither a spider nor a Discordian.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

i have no clue who phoenixofdiscordia is so im suspicious of him/her