Citizens who have not posted this round:
Dok Howl
Requia

Official tally so far:
Dok Howl - 1
Fred - 1
Ippie - 3
Cudgel - 6
(Joh'nyx was un-chosen a page or so ago)
Abstaining - 2

Number of votes needed to put a citizen On A Bus: 9 (50%+1 -- [16 Citizens/2(+1)=9])

bds

MOAR CUDGEL. LET'S PUT DAT SUCKA ON DA TRAIN FOR EVARRRR

Triple Zero

Only thing I can think of right now is that there was somebody that said it would be hilarious if Semaj got voted off in the first round again (like happened last games? right?).

Looked through the thread, people who fit that qualification: Cudgel, TGG and Remington.

So either that person is the spider, or it's someone else with a misdirected sense of humor--as it may be funny that it happened again, but it's not cool that Semaj doesn't really get to play again. And apart from the running-gag value of the act, there wasn't much reason for the Spider to specifically pick out Semaj either.

somewhat arbitrarily adding up plusses and minus to remarks by people from the thread I suspect TGG slightly more than Cudgel and Remington, but because Cudgel is high up in the votes, I'm gonna vote for him:

Dok Howl - 1
Fred - 1
Ippie - 3
Cudgel - 7
abstaining - 2
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Freeky

Quote from: Doktor Alphapance on September 23, 2010, 01:40:21 PM
PLEASE NOTE:

Dok Howl
Requia

Official tally so far:
Dok Howl - 1
Fred - 1
Ippie - 3
Cudgel - 6
Abstaining - 2

Number of votes needed to put a citizen On A Bus: 9 (50%+1 -- [16 Citizens/2(+1)=9])

You said 8 at the end of the last narrative. Make up your mind! :argh!:

LMNO

I fucked up the math.  Don't blame the system, sister.

Don Coyote

Everyone that voted for me sucks balls.

Oh yea, I am not the Spider. I suspect at least two of the people rabling for my future bus putting are Spiders. But hey lets votes off the guy who remarked on the potential hilarity of a situation.

Phox

If all of the spiders voted for Cudgel, they could easily be stacking the deck and keeping us off-track. Voting for a person with lots of votes just because they have lots of votes... is silly. It will get easier for the spiders to stroke our paranoia if there are fewer of us. Cudgel might even be a Discordian, and then what happens? We are down to one "good guy" again. And the spiders are stronger for it.

Freeky

I retract my vote until I can be arsed to go look through the thread again.
Cudgel 6, whoever else however many.

LMNO

Dok Howl - 1
Fred - 1
Ippie - 3
Cudgel - 6
abstaining - 2

Triple Zero

that should be "abstaining 3" now, right?
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

LMNO

I consider "retracting my vote until" to mean that they will eventually vote this round.  "Abstaining" means they will not be voting this round, and I don't have to wait for them to make a choice when deciding when to end the round.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Doktor Alphapance on September 23, 2010, 01:40:21 PM
PLEASE NOTE:

Dok Howl
Requia

Official tally so far:
Dok Howl - 1
Fred - 1
Ippie - 3
Cudgel - 6
Abstaining - 2

I vote to jam Cudgel onto the bus.  Or in the baggage compartment, the cunt.
Molon Lube

LMNO

Dok Howl - 1
Fred - 1
Ippie - 3
Cudgel - 7

Abstaining - 2

Phox

So, Freeky and Requia are the only ones not counted yet, right?