News:

FUCK YOU! MY UNCLE SAM DIED FROM NOT USING FACTS!

Main Menu

I am NOT Welsh...

Started by Don Coyote, September 22, 2010, 03:49:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Actually my ancestery is Irish, Scottish and Yorkish.  But a real Welsh person would know the scenario I am describing.

Also srsly, I had no idea until I was 18 that there were still parts of Wales where Welsh was still the first language.  I always thought it had been wiped out, like Cornish and Pictish, only to be semi-revived much later.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on September 22, 2010, 12:19:06 PM
I am NOT Welsh....but sometimes I wake up with wool around my dick and the local news is reported three sheep have died in "unusual circumstances".  :sad:

:x Oregon is said to have been heavily settled by Welsh immigrants... is it any wonder that we're well-known for our woolen mills?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Jenne

Am not Welsh...that I know of, there might be some Welsh in there, though, truth be known.  Hm...but you can trace my father's ancestry directly back to Germany and Italy as well as the Native American tribes...and my mom's is the oldie but goodie where we had Mayflower-types who eventually spawned folks who fought on both sides of the American Civil War...so I'm sorta a true American in a few ways.  Have most of Europe in my lineage, I think...

Dysfunctional Cunt

My mom's parents came over from Ireland.  My father's father came over from Germany at the end of WWII. I was always told it was Ireland until about a year ago.  His mother grew up on the reservation.

I'm a whack combination, but I like me so I don't mind  :mrgreen:

Jean-Lustine d'Hadamard

Quote from: Rainy Day Pixie on September 22, 2010, 12:23:34 PM
Quote from: Cain on September 22, 2010, 12:19:06 PM
I am NOT Welsh....but sometimes I wake up with wool around my dick and the local news is reported three sheep have died in "unusual circumstances".  :sad:
that is because you are descended from Welsh criminals.

Dammit, the sheep-shaggers are in Cumbria!
"But one intelligence source we know suggests that an injection of a tiny amount of pure nicotine in the anus has the result of killing someone without leaving a mark. We're still trying to get to the bottom of this." --- Robert Eringer, On Marilyn, the Illuminati, and the Father of Our Country, The Investigator, 14 February 2009

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Nigel on September 22, 2010, 06:55:06 PM
Oregon is said to have been heavily settled by Welsh immigrants.

That makes SO much sense. :lulz:
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"