News:

All you can say in this site's defence is that it, rather than reality, occupies the warped minds of some of the planet's most twisted people; gods know what they would get up to if it wasn't here.  In these arguably insane times, any lessening or attenuation of madness is maybe something to be thankful for.

Main Menu

Since Hawk is an asshole

Started by Adios, September 25, 2010, 05:29:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should Hawk leave

Fuck yes, yesterday
2 (4.4%)
Maybe, why?
3 (6.7%)
No, his insanity is entertaining
26 (57.8%)
Yes, until he is properly trained
2 (4.4%)
Why do you ask?
12 (26.7%)

Total Members Voted: 45

Adios

Quote from: Sigmatic on September 25, 2010, 06:14:50 AM
Maybe you are capable of leaving forever, but I don't think you should.  Not being liked by a couple people is a bad reason to go, because flaming arguments where unforgivable things are said are par for anyone who stays here longer than a year, and generally things smooth out over time.   Every time I've given or received a serious insult, it's been forgiven over time.  I'm sure there are people who don't like me either, and I am okay with that.  Good enemies are hard to find, yanno?

Enemies are a dime a dozen. Some things smooth over, some don't. As I age I find myself to be less forgiving.

Adios

Should Hawk leave
Fuck yes, yesterday    - 1 (11.1%)
Maybe, why?    - 1 (11.1%)
No, his insanity is entertaining    - 6 (66.7%)
Yes, until he is properly trained    - 1 (11.1%)
Why do you ask?    - 0 (0%)

Salty

Quote from: Charley Brown on September 25, 2010, 06:14:06 AM
Quote from: Alty on September 25, 2010, 06:12:44 AM
Quote from: vexati0n on September 25, 2010, 06:07:54 AM
I'm fairly certain that if being an asshole is grounds for leaving forever, I'd have been gone a long time ago.

To be honest, I tried to leave, but I couldn't. PD is like meth, except it puts holes in your perspective instead of your teeth. Anyway, you can't leave, because you can't leave.

I've always viewed PD as a shapeless, noxious, slithering blob of meat that either rejects you wholly or absorbs you beyond any hope of escape on it's slow path of terror.

Nonsense. It's just an internet forum.

Yeah but there's a bunch if meat at the many ends of that Internet forum.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Dysnomia

NO

because we need to spam the boards every spring with our talk of horse racing.  
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

tyrannosaurus vex

Maybe you are capable of leaving forever, but I don't think you should.  Not being liked by a couple people is a bad reason to go, because flaming arguments where unforgivable things are said are par for anyone who stays here longer than a year, and generally things smooth out over time.   Every time I've given or received a serious insult, it's been forgiven over time.  I'm sure there are people who don't like me either, and I am okay with that.  Good enemies are hard to find, yanno?

TITCM. No matter where you go, Hawk, you're going to find people you hate and people who hate you. But most people have a really, really pathetic caliber of hate. At PD, our hate is Top Notch Grade A Hate. Plus, most of us aren't close enough to key your car.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Adios

Adios

Quote from: vexati0n on September 25, 2010, 06:18:16 AM

TITCM. No matter where you go, Hawk, you're going to find people you hate and people who hate you. But most people have a really, really pathetic caliber of hate. At PD, our hate is Top Notch Grade A Hate. Plus, most of us aren't close enough to key your car.

I drive my Jeep through thornbrush, key away.

Adios

Quote from: BLARFINGARF on September 25, 2010, 06:17:48 AM
NO

because we need to spam the boards every spring with our talk of horse racing.  

There will never be another triple crown horse.

Jasper

Quote from: Charley Brown on September 25, 2010, 06:16:47 AM

Enemies are a dime a dozen. Some things smooth over, some don't. As I age I find myself to be less forgiving.

You might surprise yourself.  Forgiveness is in everybody.  Even terrible people can forgive terrible insults.  It happens here every month.

Adios

But god help me I do love the thunder down the stretch. The dirt flying, the sweat, the pure effort of every beast as it tries it's best going for the line.

Adios

Quote from: Sigmatic on September 25, 2010, 06:24:17 AM
Quote from: Charley Brown on September 25, 2010, 06:16:47 AM

You might surprise yourself.  Forgiveness is in everybody.  Even terrible people can forgive terrible insults.  It happens here every month.

My forgiveness is severely lacking lately. My bullshit bag is full.

Jasper

Okay, I get accused of being "too zen", but I can't help myself from pointing out that this too shall pass.

Adios

Quote from: Sigmatic on September 25, 2010, 06:32:33 AM
Okay, I get accused of being "too zen", but I can't help myself from pointing out that this too shall pass.

But that's inherently funny.

Adios

You bastards are voting for me to stay, you must understand that I will not change.

Jasper

That's interesting... I was being totally sincere, but I'm glad my sense of humor doesn't even need my awareness of it anymore. :lol: