News:

'sup, my privileged, cishet shitlords?  I'm back from oppressing womyn and PoC.

Main Menu

Arizona, LOL.

Started by Doktor Howl, October 20, 2010, 12:38:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

QuotePHOENIX -- Lawmakers in at least 14 states are collaborating on proposed legislation to deny U.S. citizenship to children of illegal immigrants, according to lawmakers, including the sponsor of Arizona's 2010 law targeting illegal immigration.

"We're taking a leadership role on things that need to be fixed in America. We can't get Congress to do it," Republican state Sen. Russell Pearce, of Mesa, said Tuesday. "It's a national work group so that we have model legislation that we know will be successful, that meets the constitutional criteria."

The efforts by the state legislators come amid calls to change the U.S. Constitution's 14th Amendment, which grants automatic citizenship to U.S.-born children of illegal immigrants.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/10/19/lawmakers-states-craft-deny-citizenship-anchor-babies/?test=latestnews

Fox News, of course, continues the article with a justification that horrible brown people are clogging up our system.
Molon Lube

Freeky

Adios

And what of the constitution?

Right.
Never mind.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Seriously. Why can't we just give Arizona back to Mexico? If I was President that's what I'd do.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on October 20, 2010, 02:05:21 AM
Seriously. Why can't we just give Arizona back to Mexico? If I was President that's what I'd do.

If we were gone, the stupidity would just migrate to West Virginia.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 20, 2010, 02:07:53 AM

Oh, that's a good point. But it would be funny as hell. It would be so totally worth it to see the looks on their faces. You would be right in the middle of it, too! Prime vantage point! AND THEN, the part that would be REALLY awesome, would be when they tried to sneak over the border into the US!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on October 20, 2010, 02:12:43 AM

Oh, that's a good point. But it would be funny as hell. It would be so totally worth it to see the looks on their faces. You would be right in the middle of it, too! Prime vantage point! AND THEN, the part that would be REALLY awesome, would be when they tried to sneak over the border into the US!

...Only to be shot by Utah militia tards.  :lol:
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 20, 2010, 02:14:23 AM

EXACTLY. It would take them about five seconds to start bitching and moaning about how inhumane/awful/unconstitutional/etc. it all was.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on October 20, 2010, 03:14:02 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 20, 2010, 02:14:23 AM

EXACTLY. It would take them about five seconds to start bitching and moaning about how inhumane/awful/unconstitutional/etc. it all was.

Not that it would help them.

It would increase my enjoyment of the moment, though.  There is a certain type of person that makes me empathize with the old testament Jehovah.

Dok,
Would nuke this bitch like Sodom & Gammorah.
Molon Lube

Jenne

I think such laws should be retroactive.  Then we'll SEE how many of these fuckers would be thrown out of here by virtue of the fact their great-great-grandpappy wasn't right-legal-like.

Remington

http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/video/governor-refuses-release-man-granted-clemency-arizona-jan-brewer-clemency-double-murder-confession-dan-harris-11988234

QuoteGovernor Refuses to Release Man Granted Clemency
Arizona man remains in jail though another confessed to double murder.

Urge to kill rising...
Is it plugged in?

Requia ☣

That's not exactly unique to Arizona.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

E.O.T.

THIS

and nevada & california. no, please, it's yours. no, really, YOU CAN HAVE IT!! LISTEN, TAKE THE DAMN CALIFORNIA!!!!
"a good fight justifies any cause"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: E.O.T. on October 30, 2010, 01:05:45 AM

THIS

and nevada & california. no, please, it's yours. no, really, YOU CAN HAVE IT!! LISTEN, TAKE THE DAMN CALIFORNIA!!!!

TAKE IT...

OR YOU'LL GET IT THE OTHER WAY.

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: E.O.T. on October 30, 2010, 01:05:45 AM

THIS

NOOOO!!! We need California for strategic.. um, tax purposes.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘