News:

MysticWicks endorsement: ""Oooh, I'm a Discordian! I can do whatever I want! Which means I can just SAY I'm a pagan but I never bother doing rituals or studying any kind of sacred texts or developing a relationship with deity, etc! I can go around and not be Christian, but I won't quite be anything else either because I just can't commit and I can't be ARSED to commit!"

Main Menu

I voted.

Started by AFK, November 02, 2010, 12:51:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juana

I ended up voting Democrat (for all the fucking good they'll do) and Green. My polling place was a church, where I got to listen to old men and soccer moms complain about prop 19.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Suu

CHAFEE WINS!!!

:sotw:

AND I STILL LIVE IN THE STATE OF RHODE ISLAND AND PROVIDENCE PLANTATIONS!

:whack:

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

East Coast Hustle

Looks like Cutler is gonna pull the upset of the year and beat that fucking loonytunes LePage for the governorship of ME.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Doktor Howl

Quote from: First City Hustle on November 03, 2010, 03:37:05 AM
Looks like Cutler is gonna pull the upset of the year and beat that fucking loonytunes LePage for the governorship of ME.

Arizona's district 7 - which is 85% Hispanic - is showing a 2% lead for an anti-Hispanic fanatic.

:lulz:
Molon Lube

Freeky

Dare I ask who is winning?

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mistress Freeky, HRN on November 03, 2010, 03:47:51 AM
Dare I ask who is winning?

Dead tie now, between Grijalva (D) and Mclung (nutcase), 16% reporting.

Giffords (D) 51% Kelly (Sociopath) 45%, 11% reporting.
Molon Lube

Freeky

Does "Reporting" mean they are in the process, or already have reported? :?

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mistress Freeky, HRN on November 03, 2010, 03:55:35 AM

7% reported means 7% of the precincts have turned in official results.
Molon Lube

Freeky

Quote from: Doktor Howl on November 03, 2010, 03:58:46 AM
Quote from: Mistress Freeky, HRN on November 03, 2010, 03:55:35 AM

7% reported means 7% of the precincts have turned in official results.

Oh.

Freeky does not politick well.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: BabylonHoruv on November 03, 2010, 02:02:02 AM
I voted.  I was frustrated by Ohio's lack of a write in option.  I pretty much always write in if someone is running unopposed.

Hirley-0 never runs for office anymore, but sometimes I write him in for kicks anyway.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Suu

Wow. All the corrupt guinea wops are out of office now. There's going to be some serious resurgence of bad mafia action once Taveras takes on mayoral duties.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Iason Ouabache

And prop 19 defeated too. Worst.Election.Ever.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

AFK

I was hoping for the same thing.  I went to bed at 11 am, hoping, hoping, that when I woke up Cutler would still be on top.  But, LePage now has an 8000 vote lead with 88% of precincts in.  The remaining 12% are all rural areas that you know are going to be breaking for LePage.  It was an honorable, late-race surge, but I think it was just a tad late to beat LePage.  Cutler did well in the urban areas but ultimately it was the rural towns that decided this election. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Triple Zero

Quote from: Doktor Howl on November 03, 2010, 03:45:07 AM

Arizona's district 7 - which is 85% Hispanic - is showing a 2% lead for an anti-Hispanic fanatic.

:lulz:

:? :? :? :?

How does that happen? Do the Hispanics not realize s/he's an anti-Hispanic fanatic and still vote for him/her?
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

can alot of those 85% hispanics not be legal?

also, my state turned republican again  :x