News:

Endorsement:  I am not convinced you even understand my concepts of moral relativity, so perhaps it would be best for you not to approach them.

Main Menu

SPIDERS III -- Use your imagination, fuckstick.

Started by LMNO, November 10, 2010, 04:54:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jasper

For some reason I didn't see them in the list when I looked.  Odd.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Phox on November 23, 2010, 11:20:02 PM
A Villager is playing. But not playing didn't stop me from voting for Cramulus.  :lulz:

A Villager is also Girlfriend Blight, as it were.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Phox

ThatGreenGentleman

Posting, voting, and possibly making toast (Would've posted sooner, didn't realize game had begun). I vote for... Semaj. As is tradition!  :argh!:
As a gentleman, it is my duty to wear top-hats.

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Remington

Is it plugged in?

LMNO

Ok, everyone has posted once.

Voting open until 10:00 am, EST (1.5 hours from now).

LMNO

NO ONE WAS VOTED OFF.

DISCORDIAN CONVERSION SUCCESSFUL.
SPIDER TRIED TO SUBSUME A DISCORDIAN. 
DISCORDIAN ESCAPED.

THE DISCORDIAN HAS BEEN PM'D THE NAME OF THE SPIDER AND THE NAME OF A CITIZEN, BUT DOESN'T KNOW WHICH IS WHICH.

ROUND TWO BEGINS.

bds

Does the Discordian fancy dropping clues? If the Discordian comes forward and says the names, we have a 50/50 chance of winning. And if we lose, we still have a spare Discordian.

Eater of Clowns

Well remember the Spiders don't necessarily know each other, so only one of them knows the Discordian's identity.  If they out themselves to both, that means they can be attacked every round until they're eliminated.  It'd benefit the team, but they wouldn't be around to see it to the end.

They'd also give the Spiders a pretty good chance of creating The Machine, which has the potential to last at least a few rounds while it's determined which of the two names given are correct.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Whatever

The Good Reverend Roger

One Spider is either Coyote or A Villager.

TRY HARDER NEXT TIME.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

Don Coyote

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.