News:

Oceana has always been at war with Iraq

Main Menu

pdcom rules they didn't tell you about, but i will.

Started by tyrannosaurus vex, November 11, 2010, 06:00:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Placid Dingo

Haven't paid rent since 2014 with ONE WEIRD TRICK.

Cuddlefish

A fisher of men, or a manner of fish?

Triple Zero

Quote from: postvex™ on November 11, 2010, 06:00:53 AM
6. trying to improve any situation will automatically result in the situation becoming far worse.

This one MAY or MAY NOT be implied in, or be part of the Hyper Official Classified PD.com Level 3 User-Manual since forever.

It's just, we don't tell anybody about this rule because it's far, FAR funnier that way.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Phox

Quote from: Triple Zero on November 11, 2010, 10:22:14 AM
6. trying to improve any situation will automatically result in the situation becoming far worse.

This one MAY or MAY NOT be implied in, or be part of the Hyper Official Classified PD.com Level 3 User-Manual since forever.

It's just, we don't tell anybody about this rule because it's far, FAR funnier that way.

I was pretty sure that this was implied in Murphy's Law, which any forum falls under, most especially one with a constituency made up of Eris-infected jerkoffs, political dissidents, Coyote-worshiping pagans, and ,worst of all, Europeans.  :lulz:

LMNO

4. if you're going to air your personal feelings, please do so where nobody can see it.

7. explaining yourself after a misunderstanding will be interpreted as an insult.

Yes.  

NOW FOLLOW THE RULES, AND WE WON'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS STUPID SHIT ANYMORE.

I mean, fuck.  You had an argument.  What's the big fucking deal?

AFK

Internet arguments are serious as fuck Mr. Alphapance.

Gawd!  I mean really don't you get it?!?!?

Let's fight!!!!
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

LMNO

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Cain

Rule 37 is missing from this list:  turn into a snake, it always helps.

Cramulus

Eater of Clowns

Cain and RWHN are right, this is a great list and it needs to be fleshed out:

9.  If you're butthurt, take every step to ensure everyone else knows precisely how butthurt.

10.  A group of people not seeing your point is clearly willful misinterpretation of your idea, not your failure to get that idea across.

11.  When you make a flounce thread and a bunch of people comment on how they appreciate your contributions, be sure to only focus on the one or two that say otherwise.  This sends a great message about how you feel regarding positive dialogue, which reflects well on you.

12.  If you shit stir and act like a dipshit, you can take refuge in not having shit stirred and acted like a dipshit before.  Logically, if you haven't done it in the past, you're never likely to do it at all.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Cain

Rule 24: Always secure your power base.  This may involve eliminating those who helped your rise to power.

Phox

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on November 11, 2010, 03:10:27 PM
Cain and RWHN are right, this is a great list and it needs to be fleshed out:

9.  If you're butthurt, take every step to ensure everyone else knows precisely how butthurt.

10.  A group of people not seeing your point is clearly willful misinterpretation of your idea, not your failure to get that idea across.

11.  When you make a flounce thread and a bunch of people comment on how they appreciate your contributions, be sure to only focus on the one or two that say otherwise.  This sends a great message about how you feel regarding positive dialogue, which reflects well on you.

12.  If you shit stir and act like a dipshit, you can take refuge in not having shit stirred and acted like a dipshit before.  Logically, if you haven't done it in the past, you're never likely to do it at all.

13. Develop a sycophantic following, to help you dogpile on those who disagree with you.

14.  Accuse other people of having sycophantic followings to dogpile on you when you disagree with them.

Requia ☣

15.  People play dirty here.  Deal with it by whining.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Eater of Clowns

16.  Respond to every drama thread with something about sucking it up, then fail to do so yourself when you're involved.

17.  Choose your words carefully, you need to be very specific about what meaning you'd like to have wildly extrapolated and misinterpreted from them.

18.  Flounce.  Flounce gloriously.  Threaten to flounce, and swear it will be the last time.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.