News:

PD.com: We're not actually discordians

Main Menu

Killing=Wrong

Started by Ob_Portu, November 21, 2010, 10:53:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ob_Portu

Everytime you eat an animal you are probuhgating its death.

An addiction to meat eating does not excuse it.

Nor does tradition or preference or habit.

Killing is a weakness, do you have it?

Live by killing and you will die.

See it?

The violence in your food becomes violence in your world.

In your life.

iN YOUR FAMILY.

your TRIBE.

your home and life and love.

Your wife.

Your husband.

Your lover.

Your son.

Your daughter.

These are your worlds.

Would you carve the flesh from the bones of your loves?

Ob

I'm not crazy, I'm perturbed.

Salty

I'm reserving comment until I know whether you're serious about that horseshit or not.
Meanwhile, I'm going to enjoy some tasty chicken that I made last night after ritualistically slaughtering my cousin for a favorable six-month review at my job.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Epimetheus

Yeah. To eat you have to kill. Deal with it.

Quote from: Ob_PortuLive by killing and you will die.

Sure, but don't and you'll die sooner.
POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

Don Coyote

WHAT ARE YUO SOME KIND OF PLANTIST? DO NOT OUR CHLOROPHYLLIC BRETHREN DESERVE THE SAME RIGHTS AS THE FOUL AND ODIOUS AMBULATORY CREATURES YUO FEAST ON?

Salty

Coyote speaks wisdom! For too long have our cellulose brethren been rend asunder by The Machine™. And hrosies. And fucking koalas! Fiends!

Triple Zero

Indeed. Plants are also living beings.

It's impossible as a human to live on lifeless matter and sunlight alone.

Also, "violence in food"? Really, those combine harvesters are worse than some slaughterhouses, when it comes to violence. Do you know that most vegetables are deliberately kept alive for as long as possible during the whole processing, packaging and sale? Their biological functions are still going as you throw them in boiling water.

Oh speaking of combine harvesters, care to guess how much rodents died for your precious soy? :lol:

That being said, I do disagree with the way the bio-industry sometimes treats animals and fails to kill them in a remotely humane (heh) way. Fortunately, I don't eat meat very often, so I can usually spare the money for the somewhat friendlier "organic" meats.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Don Coyote

Quote from: Alty on November 21, 2010, 11:11:33 PM
Coyote speaks wisdom! For too long have our cellulose brethren been rend asunder by The Machine™. And hrosies. And fucking koalas! Fiends!

FUCKING KOALAS!!!!!!! :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!:

Ob_Portu

I AGREE!

I eat as little as possible!

AND I WILL EAT LESS!

Calorie restricted diets extend your life span!

I eat 200 or less a day! and I will go lower.

I am testing the limits of what i've been told is possible.

I FEEL AMAZING.

HEALTHY AND HAPPY AND FULL of energy.

LESS IS MORE!

MORE LIFE!

MORE LOVE!

Salty

a) no.
b) what you are experiencing is a zinc deficiency.

Alty,
Been there, done that, can't find a tshirt that fits.

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Ob_Portu

Salty

GODSPEED!
Eat nothing as fast as you can!

BadBeast

Most of my food is dead, and while I have killed some of it myself, I never killed any family members.
Also, If I live for killing, I will die, I accept that, but if I live for ''not killing'' I suspect I will also die.
And It's far more humane to eat dead animals, than live ones. Easier too. And if we weren't meant to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?   :?
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Don Coyote

Quote from: BadBeast on November 21, 2010, 11:43:55 PM
Most of my food is dead, and while I have killed some of it myself, I never killed any family members.
Also, If I live for killing, I will die, I accept that, but if I live for ''not killing'' I suspect I will also die.
And It's far more humane to eat dead animals, than live ones. Easier too. And if we weren't meant to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?   :?
:argh!:

BadBeast

Why does this enrage Coyote? What did he think animals were made from?
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4