News:

Discordianism:  It is some kind of a communist sect.

Main Menu

Origins of poptart

Started by Persona Facade, December 10, 2010, 07:49:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

East Coast Hustle

No worries. I'm never going to OK him being unbanned. I'm just letting him string along the Rizzo account because it's fun to watch him grovel and suck up our abuse like a lapdog.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Abraxas on December 10, 2010, 11:14:10 PM
No worries. I'm never going to OK him being unbanned. I'm just letting him string along the Rizzo account because it's fun to watch him grovel and suck up our abuse like a lapdog.

I was kind of thinking of waiting to see him making a long post, and then banning him before he submits it, then unbanning the account the next morning, rinse & repeat.

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

East Coast Hustle

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Rizzo

Quote from: Abraxas on December 10, 2010, 11:14:10 PM
No worries. I'm never going to OK him being unbanned.

OKIE DOKIE :lulz:

Image removed & banned - TGRR

Cuddlefish

Quote from: Rizzo on December 10, 2010, 10:39:17 PM
Quote from: Weltbürger (NSFW) on December 10, 2010, 03:49:16 PM
Maybe our understandings of being part of an online community are not the same. For me it means getting information and entertainment. Far behind those two things are the meatspace people operating their machines. I can not tell much about them. At most if they entertain me or not. Or if I can get useful information from them or not. For me it's not like being with friends here. I find it hard to associate any real emotions to online people or to really care about their opinions.

DAMN. The guy fucking nailed it, you gotta hand it to him. All hail Weltburger.

You have to be the single most retarded person I've ever had knowledge of, and that's pretty bad, because I know plenty of tards. Rizzo, do the whole world a favor and kill yourself. Seriously. I won't even feel guilty if you do. Please, eat a grill of an eighteen wheeler doing 120 mph.

Nobody likes you. If that's what you consider victory, then, there you have it. But, I think you secretly want to be liked and accepted here, but you know that you are simply too much of a retard to ever be accepted anywhere. Please kill yourself.
A fisher of men, or a manner of fish?

The Good Reverend Roger

Sorry, he can't read that until he logs in under one of his other accounts.

He started image spamming, so he's gone.

Eater of Clowns

His last image on this page is ridiculously NSFW.  If this wasn't my day off, it might've been a bad situation.

Edit:  Thanks, Faust.  That was quick.

Edit2:  Hah, okay first it said Faust, then it said Roger.  Thanks both.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on December 10, 2010, 11:34:31 PM
His last image on this page is ridiculously NSFW.  If this wasn't my day off, it might've been a bad situation.

Edit:  Thanks, Faust.  That was quick.

That's okay.  Enough is enough, time to have some fun with his original IP.

Faust

Image spamming whatever next, how outlandish.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Faust on December 10, 2010, 11:36:09 PM

He's fucking boring.

Anyway, just to make this interesting, I'm going to sign him up for shit, IRL.  I've got a few bucks to spare, perhaps he'd like some magazines.  Without, you know, the brown paper wrapper.

Does NAMBLA have a newsletter, I wonder?

Faust

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 10, 2010, 11:37:58 PM

He's fucking boring.

Anyway, just to make this interesting, I'm going to sign him up for shit, IRL.  I've got a few bucks to spare, perhaps he'd like some magazines.  Without, you know, the brown paper wrapper.

its up to you, I wouldn't fuck with him in real life... except its entirely possible to forward his details to the authorities now over his comment about "sexually assaulting minors".
I won't post if I do it or not on the boards of course. I wouldn't want him to know if they are coming for him or not.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Faust on December 10, 2010, 11:44:23 PM

He's fucking boring.

its up to you, I wouldn't fuck with him in real life... except its entirely possible to forward his details to the authorities now over his comment about "sexually assaulting minors".
I won't post if I do it or not on the boards of course. I wouldn't want him to know if they are coming for him or not.

Point, that is kind of "Tentasticle".

Meh.  Let's just keep banning him.

East Coast Hustle

He's fucking boring.

Yes it does. Or did, anyway. I've used that one before. :lulz:

Also, manilla envelopes stamped "HIV Test Results", "Herpes Support Center", "Penile Reconstructive Clinic", etc.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Abraxas on December 10, 2010, 11:46:45 PM

He's fucking boring.

Yes it does. Or did, anyway. I've used that one before. :lulz:

Also, manilla envelopes stamped "HIV Test Results", "Herpes Support Center", "Penile Reconstructive Clinic", etc.

:lulz:  :lulz:  :lulz: