News:

Don't get me wrong, I greatly appreciate the fact that you're at least putting effort into sincerely arguing your points. It's an argument I've enjoyed having. It's just that your points are wrong and your reasons for thinking they're right are stupid.

Main Menu

Predictions for 2011

Started by AFK, December 30, 2010, 01:30:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richter

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on December 30, 2010, 05:46:51 PM
Obama will switch announce that for his 2012 campaign, he will run as a Teabagger.

Given the balls he took on the chin to get healthcare passed, that would be accurate.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Adios

The U.S. will still be unable to locate Bin Laden in spite of the fact he is co-hosting The Tonight Show.

Epimetheus

Quote from: Charley Brown on December 30, 2010, 05:52:46 PM
The U.S. will still be unable to locate Bin Laden in spite of the fact he is co-hosting The Tonight Show.

:lulz:
POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

AFK

Probably funnier than Leno. 

In that vein, Letterman will announce his retirement and Paul Schaeffer will go with him.  Craig Ferguson won't get the gig though.  They'll give it to Oprah.  Lenny Kravitz will be the new band leader. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Adios

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on December 30, 2010, 06:01:57 PM
Probably funnier than Leno.  

In that vein, Letterman will announce his retirement and Paul Schaeffer will go with him.  Craig Ferguson won't get the gig though.  They'll give it to Oprah.  Lenny Kravitz will be the new band leader.  

Especially the 'Terrorist on the Street segment.'

:spittake:

AFK

Leno is such a fucking twat.  He's like the George W. Bush of comedy.  He fucks things up to hell for everyone around him, but he comes out squeaky clean in the end. 

Oh yeah, W.  I predict that wikileaks will provide some cables that anti-climatically reveal how much shit he was talking when he got us into Iraq.  I'm talking, clear-cut unrefutable proof that it was a house of rancid, blood soaked cards.  But people will still defend the fuck out of him.  We'll still be the fuck in Iraq. 

Adios

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on December 30, 2010, 06:08:06 PM
Leno is such a fucking twat.  He's like the George W. Bush of comedy.  He fucks things up to hell for everyone around him, but he comes out squeaky clean in the end. 

Oh yeah, W.  I predict that wikileaks will provide some cables that anti-climatically reveal how much shit he was talking when he got us into Iraq.  I'm talking, clear-cut unrefutable proof that it was a house of rancid, blood soaked cards.  But people will still defend the fuck out of him.  We'll still be the fuck in Iraq. 

I like Ferguson, he is funny.

AFK

By the end of 2011, unemployment will have inched down to 9.2%, maybe it makes it down to 9.0%.  The GOP will simultaneously blame Obama for it not going low enough (they'll be party correct) while also employing some logistical gymnastics to claim they caused it to go down (which will be a big pile of horseshit). 

Xooxe

Automated CCTV facial recognition will be trialled in a major UK or US city using data bought from Facebook.

Perhaps that's a 2012 prediction, but I'm sticking with it as inevitable.

Nephew Twiddleton

Entertainment will get increasingly vapid.

Speaking of which, celebrity deaths and calamities:
Glenn Beck will be found to be on some sort of drugs. This of course, won't damage his popularity in the slightest.
Donald Sutherland dies of natural causes
Paul McCartney won't die
Lindsay Lohan pregnancy
Pope Benedict XVI dies of natural causes, between October and December

The Chigaco Cubs make it to the world series and then promptly get swept.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

BabylonHoruv

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on December 30, 2010, 06:13:23 PM
By the end of 2011, unemployment will have inched down to 9.2%, maybe it makes it down to 9.0%.  The GOP will simultaneously blame Obama for it not going low enough (they'll be party correct) while also employing some logistical gymnastics to claim they caused it to go down (which will be a big pile of horseshit). 

The reason for the decline will not be increased employment, but people having their benefits run out.

(so the Republicans claims won't be a complete pile of horseshit because they will have moved to block further extensions)
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Adios

The cast and crew of American Idol will have their plane knocked out of the sky over Arizona by large hailstones and their corpses will be raped and eaten by Tusconites.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Charley Brown on December 30, 2010, 07:39:12 PM
The cast and crew of American Idol will have their plane knocked out of the sky over Arizona by large hailstones and their corpses will be raped and eaten by Tusconites.

We're not savages!

We'd chuck them in the dumpster, like we always do.

TGRR,
Helping keep Tucson beautiful.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

AFK

Can we at least save poor Steven Tyler?  I mean, the poor guy doesn't know what he's doing.  Clearly he still has cocaine residue in his brain making him do this stupid shit. 

Adios

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on December 30, 2010, 07:58:58 PM
Can we at least save poor Steven Tyler?  I mean, the poor guy doesn't know what he's doing.  Clearly he still has cocaine residue in his brain making him do this stupid shit. 

Only because he helped produce Liv. AND FOR NO OTHER REASON!  :argh!: