News:

PD.com: We're like the bugs in the Starship Troopers movie: infinite, unceasing, unstoppable....and our leader looks like a huge vagina

Main Menu

NO! No watching my dreams!

Started by Adios, January 01, 2011, 08:00:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Epimetheus

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on January 03, 2011, 01:58:16 AM
You are hereby under arrest for Dreamcrime.

Oh dear lord...that's a good point. There'd have to be stringent laws against any kind of punishment or preemptive punishment for dreamcrime.
POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

BadBeast

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on January 03, 2011, 01:58:16 AM
You are hereby under arrest for Dreamcrime.
Yeah, Under section 2 of the Dream-reaming emergency powers Act 2011.  Fucking Dreamvert. You'll be up before Judge Fudgenudge, first thing in the morning. He is totally gonna ban you from REMing, for a looong time! You're gonna get your Stipe wiped. I know it was you, made my Wife do all that stuff to them Donkeys in my Dreams. Who else would have written "Another TGGR Production" on her arse, in purple sharpie?" You sleep-peeper.
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

The Johnny

:news:

IT HAZ BEEN DECLAREDS THAT DREAMS ARE PERVERTUDZ AND SUBVERSIVE BY THE PALIN-BAYER MONARCHY

SLEEPING FOR MORE THAN 20 MINUTES IN A ROW: PROHIBITEDZ

DECAPITATION TO R.E.M.R'S

ON ANOTHER NEWS, THERES A WARRANT FOR MICHAEL STIPE
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

BadBeast

That's him, in the corner, . . . . . . that's him in the spot,      light, boozing like a Pigeon. Or something.
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4