News:

Testamonial:  And i have actually gone to a bar and had a bouncer try to start a fight with me on the way in. I broke his teeth out of his fucking mouth and put his face through a passenger side window of a car.

Guess thats what the Internet was build for, pussy motherfuckers taking shit in safety...

Main Menu

GENTLEMEN

Started by Shibboleet The Annihilator, January 19, 2011, 01:40:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is this lady tripping balls?

Yes.
10 (55.6%)
No.
3 (16.7%)
This is fucking stupid.
5 (27.8%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Whatever

Quote from: Charley Brown on January 19, 2011, 06:08:45 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 19, 2011, 06:03:51 PM
Neighbor's chihuahuas1 are out during the day and never stop barking.  It's not at night, though, so it's tolerable.

1  Chihuahuas are NOT dogs.  Neighbors got ripped off by the pet shop.  Those are angry, angry hamsters.

:lulz:

I fucking hate chihuahuas.  FUCKING. HATE. THEM!!

I would shoot them just for using air within a mile of my house  :argh!: 

Disco Pickle

Quote from: Niamh on January 19, 2011, 06:28:37 PM
Quote from: Charley Brown on January 19, 2011, 06:08:45 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 19, 2011, 06:03:51 PM
Neighbor's chihuahuas1 are out during the day and never stop barking.  It's not at night, though, so it's tolerable.

1  Chihuahuas are NOT dogs.  Neighbors got ripped off by the pet shop.  Those are angry, angry hamsters.

:lulz:

I fucking hate chihuahuas.  FUCKING. HATE. THEM!!

I would shoot them just for using air within a mile of my house  :argh!: 

girl across the hall from me has two of the little rats.  they came walking in my apartment one day when the door was open and the cat put the fear of god in them.  He feels about the same as you do about them.
"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

The Good Reverend Roger

The cat that barged in on my household tries to fuck them.   :lulz:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Whatever

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 19, 2011, 06:32:49 PM

You can see where the cat could get confused.

Adios

Quote from: Niamh on January 19, 2011, 06:37:15 PM

Only a cat that owned Roger would do that.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Charley Brown on January 19, 2011, 06:37:59 PM

IT'S NOT MY FUCKING CAT!  IT JUST SHOWED UP ONE DAY!  I DON'T EVEN LIKE CATS!  :crankey:

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Adios

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 19, 2011, 06:40:56 PM

IT'S NOT MY FUCKING CAT!  IT JUST SHOWED UP ONE DAY!  I DON'T EVEN LIKE CATS!  :crankey:

It's a cat, it has decided, you have no choice.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Charley Brown on January 19, 2011, 06:41:48 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 19, 2011, 06:40:56 PM

It's a cat, it has decided, you have no choice.

That fucking ball of mange shits in my boots again, I'll have a choice.  Ho ho!  Yes, the choice between the Bisley and arranging for it to be outside the fence at 2AM.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I like chihuahuas.

http://www.buzzle.com/editorials/8-22-2003-44503.asp
QuoteWild Chihuahua Dog Pack Rescued
by Ben Lipson

A Chihuahua dog rescue organization headed by an ex-daughter-in-law of actor Gregory Peck took into custody a pack of nearly 170 wild Chihuahua dogs in Lancaster, California, sparing them from death at a Los Angeles area animal shelter, Reuters News Service reported recently.

The feral dogs were taken into the animal shelter by county animal control officers last November in the desert town of Acton, north of Los Angeles.

The dogs allegedly were found in what a prosecutor described as "abominable" conditions.

An animal control officer testified at the court hearing that the dogs had wrought havoc in breeder Emma Harter's house, burrowing holes in her walls and furniture and leaving in their wake waste and piles of dead chickens and geese.

Ms. Harter's condition led the officers who came to her house to have her taken into a psychiatric facility for evaluation.

In the animal shelter, the Chihuahuas reportedly killed dogs from rival packs. Both L.A. Animal Control officer Lt. Sheri Koenig and Kim Peck believed that the dog's interests would be best served by transferring them to breeders who could both provide better care and also tame them.

Calls came in from more than 400 persons in the U.S. and Canada offering to take them. After screening all volunteers, about 20 breeders were advised they would have a few dogs placed in their care.

Besides solving the problem of caring for the Chihuahuas, the move will save the county money. More than $500,000 was spent on care already, according to Superior Court Judge Lisa M. Chung, who heard the case.

Ms. Harter, who is 72, faces two felony counts of animal cruelty and six misdemeanors, including battery on a peace officer. If convicted, she faces the possibility of 44 months behind bars, prosecutors said.

© 2003 Animal News Center, Inc.

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Yes, but you also like Hipsters, Canadians, and cancer babies, so your judgement is suspect.

hooplala

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 19, 2011, 06:56:35 PM
Yes, but you also like Hipsters, Canadians, and cancer babies, so your judgement is suspect.

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Jasper

I voted 'no' because drug use would be an optimistic explanation for this incident.

Precious Moments Zalgo

What?  Can't everybody see etheric plane?

Quote from: Nigel on January 19, 2011, 06:55:22 PM
I like chihuahuas.

Sounds like a good premise for a cheesy horror movie.  Attack of the Feral Chihuahuas!
I will answer ANY prayer for $39.95.*

*Unfortunately, I cannot give refunds in the event that the answer is no.

Whatever

Quote from: Pastor-Mullah Zappathruster on January 19, 2011, 07:47:45 PM

I like chihuahuas.

Sounds like a good premise for a cheesy horror movie.  Attack of the Feral Chihuahuas!

They are vile little fuckers.  If you've ever been ankle bit by one you will never feel the same about them.  Furry little piranhas is what they are.  I would run scared from a group of them. 

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Niamh on January 19, 2011, 07:51:34 PM
Quote from: Pastor-Mullah Zappathruster on January 19, 2011, 07:47:45 PM

I like chihuahuas.

They are vile little fuckers.  If you've ever been ankle bit by one you will never feel the same about them.  Furry little piranhas is what they are.  I would run scared from a group of them. 

I would stand my ground, with a rolled-up newspaper and a pickle fork.