News:

If words could really hurt you, this forum would be one huge abbatoir.

Main Menu

Cramulus is a SPAG.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, February 11, 2011, 03:25:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cainad (dec.)

Cramulus puts mercury into the fish just to fuck with scientists, and he's the reason Kaiser rolls go stale so quickly.

Cramulus is the one to blame for the fact that your toaster toasts the bread unevenly, and he puts that scummy residue that collects on keyboard keys on there in the first place.

Cramulus is why I have to pay ten cents for each litte thingy of butter I get from the cafeteria.

You know that thing that happens when you try to pass someone in a hallway or on the sidewalk, and you both step in the same direction at the same time, thus preventing you from passing each other? Cramulus does that on purpose.

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Cainad (dec.)

Cramulus invented the modern higher education system, and has been secretly dicking with financial companies to put everyone in the debt they're in. (Who do you think founded Sallie Mae? Yeah.)

He then collects the tears of those whose lives are wrecked by these things and uses them as lube.

AFK

Cramulus is the guy that comes around and plows the street right after you get done cleaning out your driveway. 

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

LMNO

If you slow down the tape of "1 Man, 1 Jar," you can see Cramulus off to one side with a pellet gun, carefully aiming at the jar.

Cramulus

also I am laughing my ass off... my coworkers are becoming concerned  :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

Cainad (dec.)

Cramulus fills your jelly donuts. I want you to think about that.

Suu

Quote from: Cainad on February 11, 2011, 04:24:33 PM

Awwww DUDE. :vom:
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

AFK

Cramulus loves pie.  I mean, he LOVES pie.  Do nevar eat a pie baked, served, or otherwise handled by Cramulus.  
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Luna

Quote from: Cainad on February 11, 2011, 04:24:33 PM

Oh, man, I have to eat SOMETIME today...
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

LMNO

Cramulus was the costume designer for Three's Company.  Those running shorts that showed far too much of John Ritter?  Yeah, you guessed it.  

Jenne

Cramulus, simply put, is why we can't have nice things.

Richter

Cramulus goes shoe "shopping" at the old folks home.

Cramulus is that one attendant form the funeral parlor with the leer that makes you uncomfortable for no good reason.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Sister Fracture

Cram once got drunk with Osama bin Laden, and in a fit of giggles, told him he should train people to fly airplanes into things.
Roaring Berserkery Bunny of the North End™

A Tucsonite is like a Christian in several important ways.  For one thing, they believe what they say about their god in the most literal, straightfaced way possible.  For another, they both know their god can hear them.  The difference between the two, however, is quite vast in terms of their relationship with their god; Christians believe in His benevolence, but Tucsonites KNOW of The City's spite and hate.

The Good Reverend Roger

Cramulus killed Captain Kangaroo.  He also taught James Earl Ray how to shoot.  

Little known fact:  Kim Jung Il was a really nice guy til he went golfing with Cram.  And Cram shot Allende.  Just for spitting in the road.  Fucker'll cut you just for standing, and shoot you if you try to run.

Also, has anyone else noticed that you never see Cram and the Pope at the same time?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.