News:

That's okay, I know how to turn my washing machine into a centrifuge if need be.

Main Menu

Re-elect Bush in 2004!

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, August 31, 2004, 10:20:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Revered Son Eric
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger
Quote from: CannedLizardNow without meta-quotes. For Malaul's sake.

Quote from: The Good Reverend RogerAre you MAD?  He DESTROYED your health care system.

Damn straight. My parents both worked in health care, my mum was a nurse and my dad was a equipment porter (to think he used to be a paramedic :P). My mum's hospital was closed, and my dad was laid-off...in about the same week. So we went to England...to find that the price of living is even higher there, so we came back.

I'm surprised that you, an American, actually knows anything about Canadian politics. No offence, or anything.

I'm an Expat Newfie.

No shit.

And you're back!

*Pounce*  Fearless leader!

*GLOMP*

Yes, I am back.  I had an extended hiatus, due to all the minions of darkness crawling out of the compost heap over the last two weeks or so.

Worse than crabgrass or even Mormon missionaries.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Rupert Giles

Quote from: The Good Reverend RogerAre you MAD?  He DESTROYED your health care system.

Damn straight. My parents both worked in health care, my mum was a nurse and my dad was a equipment porter (to think he used to be a paramedic :P). My mum's hospital was closed, and my dad was laid-off...in about the same week. So we went to England...to find that the price of living is even higher there, so we came back.

I'm surprised that you, an American, actually knows anything about Canadian politics. No offence, or anything.

I'm an Expat Newfie.

No shit.

And you're back!

*GLOMP*

Yes, I am back.  I had an extended hiatus, due to all the minions of darkness crawling out of the compost heap over the last two weeks or so.

I prayed to Paladine every night for your safe return, that I may once again bask in your learning and knowledge.  I'm so glad your back.  Place isn't the same without you.  But the SLA has been keeping up the show, though in many subtler means.

The Good Reverend Roger

I'm an Expat Newfie.

No shit.

And you're back!

*GLOMP*

I prayed to Paladine every night for your safe return, that I may once again bask in your learning and knowledge.  I'm so glad your back.  Place isn't the same without you.  But the SLA has been keeping up the show, though in many subtler means.

Maybe so, but I fear that I may have a bone to pick with you.

It seems you've been a naughty little monkey.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Rupert Giles

I'm an Expat Newfie.

No shit.

And you're back!

*GLOMP*

Maybe so, but I fear that I may have a bone to pick with you.

It seems you've been a naughty little monkey.

Alekto?  Tisiphone?  Maegera?  That you?

Send me a PM, then, boss.

gnimbley

::sees Roger is back::

::puts the bail money back into the jar::

Malaul

ROGER!!! OMG

YOU ARE STILL ALIVE!!!

HURRAY!!!!

^^HUGS^^

sorry caps attack, but it seemed fitting
Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

Donkeyotay

Quote from: Dirty Little SecretROGER!!! OMG

YOU ARE STILL ALIVE!!!

HURRAY!!!!

^^HUGS^^

You fools! Roger is immortal, didn't you know?

Rupert Giles

Quote from: Donkeyotay
Quote from: Dirty Little SecretROGER!!! OMG

YOU ARE STILL ALIVE!!!

HURRAY!!!!

^^HUGS^^

You fools! Roger is immortal, didn't you know?

Let us say, not immortal, but rather the powers that be don't want him leaving the earthly plane.  His work is not yet done.

CannedLizard

Rog! Ya back! And yer a damn dirty Newfie!  :P

I'd glomp you, but it's my girlfriend who's the bi-curious one...and the honourary newfie.
POEE Pre-Chaplain Neon Irwin of the Bahumbug Pre-Cabal, CG, UE, KoBaSN

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: gnimbley::sees Roger is back::

Thanks.  Donk and I will be needing that, next week. :twisted:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: MalaulROGER!!! OMG

YOU ARE STILL ALIVE!!!

HURRAY!!!!

^^HUGS^^

Yes, The Good Reverend is alive and well, thanks.

He is also taking a short vacation from weirdness, has a new job, and is concentrating on fucking with the local GOP headquarters.

Bella

::mind reels at the thought of Donk and Roger unleashed on an unsuspecting city together::
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of Doom

::mind reels at the thought of Donk and Roger unleashed on an unsuspecting city together::

With any luck at all, Wenchmaster might be there, too.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Let me know. Maybe I should join yous. I have Fuck All to do when I get back to Chicago anyway. (But I have to tell you , Des Moines is fucking crazily open to mindfucking. Gods, today was satisfying.....) Tomorrow...heh. We'll see.
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: St. Hugh, KSCLet me know. Maybe I should join yous. I have Fuck All to do when I get back to Chicago anyway. (But I have to tell you , Des Moines is fucking crazily open to mindfucking. Gods, today was satisfying.....) Tomorrow...heh. We'll see.

Maybe you should.

You have my number, and I have tha booze.