News:

It's like that horrible screech you get when the microphone is positioned too close to a speaker, only with cops.

Main Menu

ATTN MORTALS: Post ITT for a quest to make you more Holy™.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, March 11, 2011, 05:23:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jenne

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 11, 2011, 09:01:22 PM
Quote from: Jenne on March 11, 2011, 07:27:08 PM
I take my Holiness seriously.  What can the whale's vagi--I mean San Diego do for you?

...and I cringe at doing anything having to do with military bases...

Yours is interesting.  There's no timeline, and no proof required.  Strictly honor system.

The next time your inlaws dump on you, you will call them on it, on the spot, in no uncertain terms.

See?  Holy™ AND fun!   :lulz:

Shit.  And you KNEW they were coming to the house tomorrow, didn't you?  For a reading of the Koran at a mosque followed by dinner at said mosque then dessert HERE, chez Jenne!

There's a certain evil to your madness, Your Holiness...

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Jenne on March 11, 2011, 09:22:21 PM
I take my Holiness seriously.  What can the whale's vagi--I mean San Diego do for you?

Yours is interesting.  There's no timeline, and no proof required.  Strictly honor system.

The next time your inlaws dump on you, you will call them on it, on the spot, in no uncertain terms.

Shit.  And you KNEW they were coming to the house tomorrow, didn't you?  For a reading of the Koran at a mosque followed by dinner at said mosque then dessert HERE, chez Jenne!

You're going to enjoy it so much, you may never stop.   :lulz:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Jenne

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 11, 2011, 09:23:32 PM

There's going to be a large amount of truth in that.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Jenne on March 11, 2011, 09:27:10 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 11, 2011, 09:23:32 PM

There's going to be a large amount of truth in that.

Yep.  Your house, there's no reason to put up with bullshit.

Especially criticisms of said house, household, etc.

Squish them.  Like bug.  <--- Uday's $0.02

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Elder Iptuous

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 11, 2011, 09:03:35 PM
Quote from: Iptuous on March 11, 2011, 07:33:43 PM
reporting in from DFW TX, oh Holy Taskmaster!

You will go to the Texas-ist steakhouse within range, and order a vegan-type salad.  Audio recording to MP3, to be sent to my email addie.  If hilarious enough, it will go on the weekly blast to Suu's radio show.

i should have known that you would send me on a suicide mission.  :argh!:

jesus. i just did a google search for 'steakhouse 75249' and the resulting map looks like a cautionary tale for some horrible sti.  i'll try to see if i can find one where the guy serves the food wearing a butchers smock or something...

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Iptuous on March 11, 2011, 09:32:43 PM

You will go to the Texas-ist steakhouse within range, and order a vegan-type salad.  Audio recording to MP3, to be sent to my email addie.  If hilarious enough, it will go on the weekly blast to Suu's radio show.

jesus. i just did a google search for 'steakhouse 75249' and the resulting map looks like a cautionary tale for some horrible sti.  i'll try to see if i can find one where the guy serves the food wearing a butchers smock or something...

If their "special" weighs more than 3 pounds, that's the one.

Elder Iptuous

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 11, 2011, 09:34:03 PM

oh! i know the place!  it's called trail dust steakhouse.  it's one of those places where they cut off your tie if you wear one and hang it on the wall.  all the servers are in full cowboy attire and do line dances.
it's where all the japanese business men are taken for 'that real texas experience.'

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Iptuous on March 11, 2011, 09:41:02 PM

oh! i know the place!  it's called trail dust steakhouse.  it's one of those places where they cut off your tie if you wear one and hang it on the wall.  all the servers are in full cowboy attire and do line dances.
it's where all the japanese business men are taken for 'that real texas experience.'

You're shitting me.   :lulz:

Lies

I'm in. I'm sure you know where my general location is.
- So the New World Order does not actually exist?
- Oh it exists, and how!
Ask the slaves whose labour built the White House;
Ask the slaves of today tied down to sweatshops and brothels to escape hunger;
Ask most women, second class citizens, in a pervasive rape culture;
Ask the non-human creatures who inhabit the planet:
whales, bears, frogs, tuna, bees, slaughtered farm animals;
Ask the natives of the Americas and Australia on whose land
you live today, on whose graves your factories, farms and neighbourhoods stand;
ask any of them this, ask them if the New World Order is true;
they'll tell you plainly: the New World Order... is you!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Lies on March 11, 2011, 09:46:12 PM

You will be pointlessly, amazingly, over-the-top-to-the-point-of-rudeness NICE to the next person that you are forced (as opposed to wanting) to deal with.  Saccharine, we're talking here.

Write up the convo and post it here.

Lies

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 11, 2011, 09:48:26 PM

You will be pointlessly, amazingly, over-the-top-to-the-point-of-rudeness NICE to the next person that you are forced (as opposed to wanting) to deal with.  Saccharine, we're talking here.

Done. I'll try and go one step further if I can and get video evidence.
- So the New World Order does not actually exist?
- Oh it exists, and how!
Ask the slaves whose labour built the White House;
Ask the slaves of today tied down to sweatshops and brothels to escape hunger;
Ask most women, second class citizens, in a pervasive rape culture;
Ask the non-human creatures who inhabit the planet:
whales, bears, frogs, tuna, bees, slaughtered farm animals;
Ask the natives of the Americas and Australia on whose land
you live today, on whose graves your factories, farms and neighbourhoods stand;
ask any of them this, ask them if the New World Order is true;
they'll tell you plainly: the New World Order... is you!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Lies on March 11, 2011, 09:50:54 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 11, 2011, 09:48:26 PM

Done. I'll try and go one step further if I can and get video evidence.

That would be even holier.  :lulz:  Beatific, damn near.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Do I get extra bonus holy points if I manage a few crack dealer/smoker pics?  I mean If I'm gonna be in the EStL I may as well make the most of it right?

I'm not sure I could get to hooker alley without getting shot or I'd try that too  :lulz:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Khara on March 11, 2011, 09:57:47 PM
Do I get extra bonus holy points if I manage a few crack dealer/smoker pics?  I mean I'f I'm gonna be in the EStL I may as well make the most of it right?

No, martyrdom is not required or encouraged.

TGRR,
Doesn't want you seen photographing a dealer.

Elder Iptuous

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 11, 2011, 09:44:57 PM
Quote from: Iptuous on March 11, 2011, 09:41:02 PM

You're shitting me.   :lulz:

aaah. it's a bust.
even though it's a texas parody of texas, they still have a decent selection of salads. :(
if i order a ten dollar ceasar, they'll just think i'm a pansy and bring it out without much ado...