News:

Also, i dont think discordia attracts any more sociopaths than say, atheism or satanism.

Main Menu

Well, that's gonna put a fucking damper on things

Started by East Coast Hustle, March 20, 2011, 08:11:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: navkat on March 23, 2011, 02:14:13 AM
Quote from: pH on March 23, 2011, 01:52:25 AM
I'm just going to jump in to this whole Nigel vs. navkat thing, and navkat, you have talked to Roger right? How did/do you survive Roger if Nigel's vague prodding bothers you?

I get Roger. If you notice, he's not ever really nasty about anything, just takes a superior stance and simply asserts that you are wrong (even when he's fucking with you). He pokes and trolls but he does it with class.

Stop. Or take it to a different thread.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

East Coast Hustle

For fuck's sake. Not every goddamn thread is Open Bar.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

navkat

My apologies. It's finished now.

Did you think about what I said about starting your own business?

Dysfunctional Cunt

You should do the reality show tour, make a little cash (or a lot). While they are all mainly complete shit, amazing race is cool and you travel like mad.

Seriously though take whatever time to think it thru, you're young, enjoy your life for a bit.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: navkat on March 23, 2011, 02:14:13 AM
Quote from: pH on March 23, 2011, 01:52:25 AM
I'm just going to jump in to this whole Nigel vs. navkat thing, and navkat, you have talked to Roger right? How did/do you survive Roger if Nigel's vague prodding bothers you?

I get Roger. If you notice, he's not ever really nasty about anything, just takes a superior stance and simply asserts that you are wrong (even when he's fucking with you). He pokes and trolls but he does it with class.

I don't have class.

But I'm right, and it pisses people off. I am also five feet tall and have hair that white people love to pet. For reasons unknown, in person my essential and perfect adorable righteousness makes people laugh and love me. Online, it fills them with rage and hate. Luckily, that makes me laugh, when I'm not seeing red.

My best friend is Jewish, also I have a cute dog.

I'm sorry I don't understand why people want to move to New Orleans and Portland.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Khara on March 23, 2011, 02:31:37 AM
You should do the reality show tour, make a little cash (or a lot). While they are all mainly complete shit, amazing race is cool and you travel like mad.

Seriously though take whatever time to think it thru, you're young, enjoy your life for a bit.

He needs to enjoy life by working with dead people.

I CAN SEE THE FUTURE ECH.

You must become one of the country's leading coroners.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Bruno

Formerly something else...

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: navkat on March 23, 2011, 02:24:12 AM
My apologies. It's finished now.

Did you think about what I said about starting your own business?

I did that once before. There were some things I really liked about it, but not as much as I like actually getting paid (which tends to not happen often enough or in large enough amounts when you own your own business).

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

If I could have your phone number, I would call you and say "I don't understand why people are like, oh hey a flood plain! I'd like to move there!"

it would be different, I swear to god. There is a reason people want me to like, be their minister and marry them and shit. Mostly people say that I am "nurturing". Also I might be kind of a bitch at times, but that's not really my predominant trait. I am starting to become kind of distressed about my online bitch persona, because seriously, I am every bit as much of a Horrible Bastard in person, but for some reason people find it fucking cuddly or some shit. ECH and Net and TGRR and Freeky and EOT can vouch for this. EOT has seen probably the worst sides of me; he's seen me be a real bitch, and cry, and lose my shit.

I think I'm kind of drunk; dammit. I gave up not drinking and now it only takes about four ounces of wine to fuck me up hard.

Also ECH should become a coroner, because that would fucking rock hard. Dude.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Yup, you're drunk. Coroner is on the list.

Dude, buy a few fast food franchises. Then do surprise inspections and go all Hell's Kitchen when you catch with their pants down, wanking into the single serve portions of mashed potatoes and/or cheesy fiesta potatoes.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Dysnomia

Quote from: Rip City Hustle on March 22, 2011, 10:21:24 PM
Nursing requires making idiots not die, so that's right the fuck out the window. Also doesn't pay enough.

I have, actually, a standing offer to buy in as a partner in a fairly successful medical marijuana business but it is contingent upon me moving to Vantucky (Vancouver, WA) because I'd need to be a WA resident to do it legally and because they want me to help them capture the Clark County, WA segment of the Portland Metro area. I've been thinking this over, but I'm not stoked about the idea of moving across the river to Methcouver.

I could actually get a job at Hanford doing the nuke waste disposal thing. One of my best friends was a supervisor there for a while and made killer money. Said the job was easy as hell, too. But after he'd worked there for 4 or 5 years, his doctor told him he had a choice between quitting that job for good or having children with horrifying birth defects. Not sure that's a deterrent for me, but I also don't think I want to live in the Tri-Cities. I made too much of a name for myself out there in my youth and now all those former enemies are cops and city councilmen.

So far, I'm leaning towards law school. I'd seriously consider being a cop, but I have trouble imagining that they wouldn't see a scumbag like me coming from a mile away.

you could also expand to in the bay area, close to where I live!  I'd get you business too!
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

Luna

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on March 23, 2011, 04:26:15 AM
Yup, you're drunk. Coroner is on the list.

Dude, buy a few fast food franchises. Then do surprise inspections and go all Hell's Kitchen when you catch with their pants down, wanking into the single serve portions of mashed potatoes and/or cheesy fiesta potatoes.

Or hold up a scorecard.  Whichever.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

LMNO

You should own a bar that also has a music/entertainment license.

Then, wire it for live recording.

Then, wire it for studio recording.

Then, rent it out as a studio during the day/after hours.

Then, start your own record label.

Then, hire me as lead engineer.

Luna

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on March 23, 2011, 12:17:36 PM

I've heard a lot of ideas that sucked more.  Add in a kitchen, so you can still do as much as you feel like doing.  A bar that does good food is an awesome thing.

Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

navkat

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on March 23, 2011, 12:17:36 PM

Hey, you're a sound engineer?

Interesting...