News:

"At the teaparties they only dunked bags into cups of water...because they didn't want to break the law. And that just about sums up America's revolutionary spirit."

Main Menu

CRAMULUS

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, March 23, 2011, 11:06:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: Rip City Hustle on April 09, 2011, 09:09:56 PM
I was pretty sure I remembered Cram making a post in the Discordian Facebook group, but I'll accept that I could be wrong and/or have gotten my beefs mixed up.

Even without that point, I stand by the rest of my post.

I dunno, I looked through both of his facebook accounts and the Discordian group and see nothing like it. So the rest of your point was he had a fight with Roger and was an asshole? Doesn't that describe all but 23% of PD.com? ;-)

Maybe there's something else I'm missing, but from my perspective, it seems pretty shitty and kinda disturbing. I'm pretty sure I've been far more of an asshole than Cram ever has....

- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on April 09, 2011, 06:40:07 PM
Quote from: Triple Zero on April 09, 2011, 05:57:10 PM
WOW

Quote from: Cramnah I just got bored

made some shifts in my priorities and routine. Catapulted myself into a new head space and didn't look back. 

something something black iron prison

Quote from: RogerAND WE'RE ALL BORING!  YAY!

Quote from: CramI got bored. I wasn't having fun here.

You can treat that like a personal attack if you want, but it's not about you.

Quote from: ECHYeah, we'll try to be less boring from now on.

Quote from: RogerAnd I shall try to be less Roger, as "Discordia would be better off without Roger", as is well known.

Quote from: RogerOh, I wasn't talking about when you left PD.  I was talking about another conversation entirely.  Actually, a couple of conversations.

Susan,
Hears things, sees screenshots, etc.

You know how fucking creepy that is???

Fuck, it's like the cult of Scientology here. So Cramulus leaves because he got different priorities and got bored with this board. Rog, Khara and ECH takes this VERY personal, despite it's his fucking own choice, regardless of how many great wonderful and interesting threads we produce here.

And to top it off, apparently Roger is keeping tabs on what Cramulus says to people not on PD via screenshots (WTF?!?!!)... WOw. That is not okay. Especially since I'm 100% sure that Cramulus does NOT believe "Discordia is better off without Roger", but Roger just told us, here, that he does.

This is really not good. Really really bad. I'm seriously going to have to think about being involved in this because this just changed from a fun place to hang out into a creepy fucking cult. And I've been here for years. And so has Cramulus.

And now I just don't know, if I were ever to leave here, whether I'm going to be kept tabs on, screenshotted and informed on, then twisted my words to make it look like I was shittalking about people here. Fuck.

Well that's what it seems like to me. Maybe I'm just paranoid, and you all are saying "ah but no that's not why I'm pissed" then I wonder wtf Cram did to all of you, cause right now it sure as fuck seems like you're just jumping on his ass for leaving. And not in a nice "we miss your input" kind of way.

I hate to say it, but I think 000 has a point. If someone can't flip out or just get bored and leave, maybe even with a "fuck all you guys", without being turned into a public enemy and having their conversations scrutinized for criticism, this isn't Discordia, this is a cult of personality.

It's not why I'm pissed.  People leave all the time, they come back, whatever.

Someone shits on me, though, especially behind my back, I'm going to call them on it.  If that's "cult of personality", then call me Charles fucking Manson, I suppose.

You know what?  Fuck this noise.  I have shit to do.

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Fuck, it's like the cult of Scientology here. So Cramulus leaves because he got different priorities and got bored with this board. Rog, Khara and ECH takes this VERY personal, despite it's his fucking own choice, regardless of how many great wonderful and interesting threads we produce here.

And to top it off, apparently Roger is keeping tabs on what Cramulus says to people not on PD via screenshots (WTF?!?!!)... WOw. That is not okay. Especially since I'm 100% sure that Cramulus does NOT believe "Discordia is better off without Roger", but Roger just told us, here, that he does.

This is really not good. Really really bad. I'm seriously going to have to think about being involved in this because this just changed from a fun place to hang out into a creepy fucking cult. And I've been here for years. And so has Cramulus.

And now I just don't know, if I were ever to leave here, whether I'm going to be kept tabs on, screenshotted and informed on, then twisted my words to make it look like I was shittalking about people here. Fuck.

Well that's what it seems like to me. Maybe I'm just paranoid, and you all are saying "ah but no that's not why I'm pissed" then I wonder wtf Cram did to all of you, cause right now it sure as fuck seems like you're just jumping on his ass for leaving. And not in a nice "we miss your input" kind of way.

Yeah, so I get sent a screenshot of Cram saying "Discordia would be better of without Roger", and that makes me L Ron fucking Hubbard.

Eat a dick.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Susan on April 10, 2011, 02:43:18 AM
WOW

made some shifts in my priorities and routine. Catapulted myself into a new head space and didn't look back. 

Quote from: RogerAnd I shall try to be less Roger, as "Discordia would be better off without Roger", as is well known.

Quote from: RogerOh, I wasn't talking about when you left PD.  I was talking about another conversation entirely.  Actually, a couple of conversations.

Susan,

I hate to say it, but I think 000 has a point. If someone can't flip out or just get bored and leave, maybe even with a "fuck all you guys", without being turned into a public enemy and having their conversations scrutinized for criticism, this isn't Discordia, this is a cult of personality.

Someone shits on me, though, especially behind my back, I'm going to call them on it.  If that's "cult of personality", then call me Charles fucking Manson, I suppose.

Quote from: Nigel on April 09, 2011, 08:15:28 PM
If he was shit-talking Roger all over the place, then I certainly can't hold it against Roger for holding a grudge.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

pH

So, what exactly happened? I read back a few pages, just saw a spontaneous shitstorm form.

At any rate, this is a forum on the internet, not a blood pact cult. Aside from wanting the content someone produces back, why does it matter if someone leaves? Am I missing something here?
This is a distraction.

QuoteTOMAHAWKS

Freeky

Quote from: pH on April 10, 2011, 03:20:33 AM
So, what exactly happened? I read back a few pages, just saw a spontaneous shitstorm form.

At any rate, this is a forum on the internet, not a blood pact cult. Aside from wanting the content someone produces back, why does it matter if someone leaves? Am I missing something here?

YES.  He stated several times that it wasn't about Cram leaving.  Lrn to attentionspan.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: pH on April 10, 2011, 03:20:33 AM

That has nothing to do with it, shitstain.  Now go back to telling us about how those awful brown people are taking your scholarships.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on April 10, 2011, 02:50:20 AM
Quote from: Susan on April 10, 2011, 02:43:18 AM
WOW

Susan,

Quote from: Nigel on April 09, 2011, 08:15:28 PM
If he was shit-talking Roger all over the place, then I certainly can't hold it against Roger for holding a grudge.

Yeah, sorry about that, Nigel.  Read that kind of funny.

Thing is, I'm more than a little sick of having the worst possible motives assigned to anything I say or do.  Not complaining about you, but rather Trip's bizarre take on what I said.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Ratatosk on April 09, 2011, 10:33:57 PM
Quote from: Rip City Hustle on April 09, 2011, 09:09:56 PM
I was pretty sure I remembered Cram making a post in the Discordian Facebook group, but I'll accept that I could be wrong and/or have gotten my beefs mixed up.

Even without that point, I stand by the rest of my post.

I dunno, I looked through both of his facebook accounts and the Discordian group and see nothing like it. So the rest of your point was he had a fight with Roger and was an asshole? Doesn't that describe all but 23% of PD.com? ;-)

Maybe there's something else I'm missing, but from my perspective, it seems pretty shitty and kinda disturbing. I'm pretty sure I've been far more of an asshole than Cram ever has....

See what I fucking mean?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cainad on April 09, 2011, 06:46:13 PM
Gonna have to jump in with Nigel and TripZip here.

I do my best to keep my nose out of shit like this because it's always gotten me burned in the past, and nearly always made things worse rather than better, but Cram has stuck up for me more than once on the board and since he's an IRL friend of mine, I kind of have to ask wtf he did to deserve being treated like a traitor.

Who said he acted like a traitor? 

Jesus fucking Christ.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Again, I don't have much to say about this particular situation because I missed it completely. I'm kind of bummed about the way it seems to have gone down, because Roger is my friend, and I really like Cram, and it seems like we have all had a bunch of fun times together. Both personalities have been such a strong part of the culture of the board.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Rip City Hustle on April 09, 2011, 09:59:24 PM
I think this was stated about 5 times already, but this has absolutely NOTHING to do with Cram leaving PD. Everyone's free to come and go, even if nobody can ever leave.

Won't do any fucking good, ECH.  Their minds are made up, there was never any Goddamn question about what actually happened or didn't happen.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on April 10, 2011, 03:55:03 AM
Again, I don't have much to say about this particular situation because I missed it completely. I'm kind of bummed about the way it seems to have gone down, because I really like Cram, Roger is my friend, and it seems like we have all had a bunch of fun times together. Both personalities have been such a strong part of the culture of the board.

He gave reasons for leaving.  Anyone can leave.  I don't grudge him that at all...It's not like I've never flounced.

I also know that he's never approved of my "brand" of Discordianism, from my attitude, to my take on intellectual property.  I am also okay with that.

But if he's trash-talking me, that I have a problem with.  Now, I wasn't THERE when he said it, and I did PM him to ask what he had to say about it, but he never responded (he typically doesn't respond to me about much of anything).  If he denies saying what he is supposed to have said, then I will believe him and apologize...And go the fuck off on the people that had sent me the relevant screen shots (they can be doctored).  But I don't think he will.

As for Trip's statement that my receiving said screenshots is equal to PD being a cult, that's fucking ridiculous, and he can kiss my festering asshole.  It's not like people haven't fought around here before, and his decision to get involved by twisting things like a Goddamn teabagger is both puzzling and a bit infuriating.

I expect Rat to do that, so no surprise there.  pH is essentially in the same catagory.

Cainad was a bit of a shock, though I suppose I should have expected it.

Okay, let's just go with this, everyone:  I am a horrible cult leader, and I have hired assassins to track Cram down for fleeing the cult.  Now, everyone, bottoms-up with the Koolaid, we don't have all fucking day.

Phox

Yeah, I wasn't going to say anything. But fuck it. Raise your hand if you saw what went down prior to cram leaving. *raises hand*

Now, if you did not raise your hand (no cheating now), sit the fuck down, and shut the FUCK up.

If you did indeed raise your hand, then allow me to ask why you assume that Roger's being a dick here. You saw what went down, and if he's not happy with Cram... well, I wouldn't be either. So sit the fuck down, and shut the FUCK up.

Another thing, Roger is limiting his spewing to THIS FUCKING THREAD.  

I have no problems with Cram. I like him, I like his stuff most of the time, and I don't think I've ever exchanged harsh words with him (which is more than I can say for about half of you). I don't know if he intends to come back or not, or whether it has anything to do with Roger, or anything of the sort. I ain't him, I don't fucking know. But what I do know is, that if he can't take a little hate-shitting IN A SINGLE FUCKING THREAD, which he can easily ignore, then he doesn't need to be here. Simple. It's not like none of us know where to go to find him. If he wants to come back, he'll come back. If he doesn't, that sucks, but it's his decision.

Placid Dingo

Wait... Someone said something to someone else on the Internet and someone took that thing and sent a copy to someone else to show them that that said something bad?

I'm hoping this is about to become compellingly more sinister, because right now it's moving into psycho teenage girl bullshit territory.
Haven't paid rent since 2014 with ONE WEIRD TRICK.