News:

It's funny how the position for boot-licking is so close to the one used for curb-stomping.

Main Menu

Gods of PD

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, March 24, 2011, 11:49:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sexecutioner Chao Tight

I will remember to pray and make offerings to ECH when in Portland.  I know it will not get me into a holier heaven, but it can't hurt.  Right?
High Priestess of the First Church of the Burnt Lizard.  Protector of Chickens.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Sexecutioner Chao Tight on March 25, 2011, 03:12:39 AM
I will remember to pray and make offerings to ECH when in Portland.  I know it will not get me into a holier heaven, but it can't hurt.  Right?

Praying is just another way of attracting unwanted attention.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

President Television

:mittens:
ALL GLORY TO NIGEL AND LMNO!  :lulz:
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Dysnomia

It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

Jenne

:lol: Rog Rog Rog...this is hilarious. I see you did the easy ones first! ;)

Nigel's right, that line is GOLD.

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 24, 2011, 11:59:31 PM
Iason
Dark Lord of the Pit

Symbol:  Pile of orphans.

Temple:  Any ruins.

Worshipers:  None.  Iason is strictly appeased, not worshiped.

Minions:  Congress.

Obedience:  The person wishing to appease Iason will fire puppies into traffic with a PVC cannon.
:magick: UNLIMITED POWER!!!
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Freeky

Salty

I'm gonna start giving humans benevolent love and searing warm omnipresent affection right now.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Freeky

Quote from: Alty on March 25, 2011, 06:08:23 AM
I'm gonna start giving humans benevolent love and searing warm omnipresent affection right now.

So YOU'RE the reason I feel like a goddamn hippie right night! You misearble fuck, I WILL BEND YUOR SPACE FUCKING TIME D/N/T

Salty

Whatever. Fuckin' BEARS. How're you gonna bend a ravenous, bloodthirsty, frozen DEMON BEAR? HUH?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Alty on March 25, 2011, 06:55:15 AM
Whatever. Fuckin' BEARS. How're you gonna bend a ravenous, bloodthirsty, frozen DEMON BEAR? HUH?

I was mentally picturing the patrons of The Eagle and was momentarily genuinely confused by this.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Salty

I don't see why it can't work both ways.

Salty

In fact I will ensure that it does.

navkat

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 24, 2011, 11:53:00 PM
LMNO
The Deviant One

Symbol: Disembodied mustache. 

Temple:  Any club that plays punk rock, or any Gay Bar.

Worshipers:  Punk rockers, glorious faggots, trannies.

Minions:  Numberless Boston Queens.

Obedience:  The worshiper will publicly and unashamedly associate with perverts, transvestites, and gloriously flaming homosexuals on worknights.

See you in the second circle, mmkay.

Richter

:lulz:

I am trying to dream up an act that will simultaneously worship as many of these as possible.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat