News:

Your political affiliations, your brand loyalties, and your opinions are all quicker, easier, and contain no user-serviceable parts.

Main Menu

Dear Sooz

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, June 03, 2011, 05:19:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luna

Quote from: Your Mom on June 03, 2011, 04:06:57 PM
How can I ever live up to my Sooz?

You don't...  You live the way she'd want you to live...  And it sounds like she'd want you to be happy.  She'd want you to challenge yourself, to NOT beat yourself up over setbacks, but to get up, dust yourself off, and move on with life.

Yes?
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Luna on June 03, 2011, 04:08:58 PM
Quote from: Your Mom on June 03, 2011, 04:06:57 PM
How can I ever live up to my Sooz?

You don't...  You live the way she'd want you to live...  And it sounds like she'd want you to be happy.  She'd want you to challenge yourself, to NOT beat yourself up over setbacks, but to get up, dust yourself off, and move on with life.

Yes?

Yes. Oh, she would give me so much shit!

Oh love, love, love, how can I be so far from you now?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

She would cry along with me. And then punch me in the face to snap me out of it. And then feed me marshmallows.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Luna

Quote from: Your Mom on June 03, 2011, 04:12:23 PM
She would cry along with me. And then punch me in the face to snap me out of it. And then feed me marshmallows.

There you go, then...  Give yourself some time to mourn, shake it off, and scarf down a whole bag of 'em, if the mood needs it.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Jenne

Hugs, Nigel.  She was a fierce, beautiful woman, it seems.  I can see how you would fall in love with such a wonderful person.  I'm so sorry for your loss, but how fabulous to have known and been so close to her.

Suu

Sounds like the greatest woman to walk this earth.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Something probably kept your Sooz and TGRR apart. Who knows what cataclysmic events would have unfolded had they met and combined forces?

You don't gotta grow up yet, but if you grow up to be like her, I think you'll beDoing It RightTM.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Suu on June 03, 2011, 06:07:49 PM

Sounds like the greatest woman to walk this earth.

She was. And did you see her picture? Half Chinese and half Dutch. She was fucking beautiful. All I could do was stare at her when she was talking and think about it later, she was so pretty.  She and TGRR would have destroyed everything in the whole world, and giggled the whole time.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

When she left her rich, abusive first husband, he had this dog. She was terrified of the man, and knew that leaving him left her with nothing, but she was more afraid of what would become of his dog. Mercury.

She arranged a meeting at the beach... pretty girl, so scared. She didn't know if she would leave alive, her plan was so bold. She thought he would kill her if he suspected. But she pulled it off... she lured the dog into her car, and she got away, she got away good and forever. Dogs are property, right? And he could never prove that she didn't own Mercury. She enrolled in art school, like she always wanted to do, this beautiful girl.

It wasn't very long after that that she was hit by a truck.

Sometimes people see beautiful people and think they're lucky.