News:

PD.com: "I'M MADDER THAN FISH GREASE!"

Main Menu

Not Under My Roof! --- published!

Started by Cramulus, June 27, 2011, 03:57:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cramulus

Hey there spags and baguettes ---

I just finished publishing NOT UNDER MY ROOF!, a card game for 2-5 players.

Not Under My Roof! is a fast-paced fighting game in which opponents battle their way through a building. Rather than sitting at a table, the cards you play knock your opponent from room to room until somebody is thrown through an exit.  Some cards require objects like a TV or shelves to be in the room with you. You will fight through the building until somebody throws you out of it and yells NOT UNDER MY ROOF!

Not Under My Roof! comes with 98 self-explanatory playing cards. It can be played with 2-5 players. A full game takes 10-20 minutes. A deck costs $20.

(It got a lot of workshopping in the RPG subforum, but not everybody checks there, so I figured I'd make a topic here in Apple Talk.)

Check it out:
http://cramul.us/2011/06/not-under-my-roof/

Cuddlefish

A fisher of men, or a manner of fish?

Doktor Howl

Dimo, that middle pic...Twid definitely doesn't have your best interests at heart.  Look at the expression on his face.

It's because you're Italian.  Twid is racist against greasy dagos.
Molon Lube

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

This looks great, Cram! When I have some moolah I will definitely be buying it!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cuddlefish

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 27, 2011, 04:39:27 PM
Dimo, that middle pic...Twid definitely doesn't have your best interests at heart.  Look at the expression on his face.

He's just jealous because I have hair.
A fisher of men, or a manner of fish?

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cuddleshift on June 27, 2011, 05:27:25 PM

All the same, that look doesn't imply anything sane or good.  One day, you're gonna go into the bathroom, and there he'll be.  The papers won't write too many details, and the cops on the scene will feel sick inside for years, despite the best counseling the department can afford.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Cramulus

There are a ton of great dimo expressions in those NUMR albums

http://cram.imgur.com/not_under_my_roof_richter_vs_dimo
http://cram.imgur.com/not_under_my_roof_cainad_vs_dimo

Here are some other favorites

Anybody that's planning on buying a deck --- hang on until tonight. Somebody pointed out a typo on a card, I want to get home and fix it.

Cram's Law of Publishing prevails: Errors are only revealed by hitting the "Publish" button.

Doktor Howl

Actually, I'll be buying it two weeks from this Wednesday, as all of my disposable income had to go yesterday to bail one of my friends out, after the shenannigans on Saturday night.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Also, THIS on Cram's Law of Publishing.

I have found that at least 3 BLATANTLY OBVIOUS ERRORS will NOT be spotted, no matter how much proof-reading you do or have done, until after the production run, whereupon they will be horribly evident to all.
Molon Lube

Jenne

Cramulus

yeah, it's like evil gnomes magically add in the errors as soon as the fucking thing's in print. Happens every goddamn time!

I'm psyched because I'm taking a box of these to Connecticon. I'll also be bringing a bunch of copies of the Etc.Discordia, though I don't expect them to sell. It'll be the first time I'm selling my own creations at a convention.  :mrgreen:

I'm bummed though because I won't get a chance to see a real copy before I make a bulk order. So I'm wondering how many copies I should actually buy to bring to the con.  I'd hate to come home with 20 decks that have stupid errors in them. And I KNOW there are still stupid errors... just don't know WHERE.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Cuddleshift on June 27, 2011, 05:27:25 PM

Actually it's because I want to do horrible things to people who like pointing out my going bald (which people in Rhode Island seem to like to do).

You sir, just got yourself put on the list twice.  :evilmad:
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Elder Iptuous

Will buy!
kiddos are too young yet, but it will be good family fun soon enough...
:)