News:

Doing everything exactly opposite from "The Mainstream" is the same thing as doing everything exactly like "The Mainstream."  You're still using What Everyone Else is Doing as your primary point of reference.

Main Menu

And Then, Suu, There's The Women

Started by Doktor Howl, July 03, 2011, 07:00:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ambassador KLOK KAOS

The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore, to misuse it.

New Rule:  You are a terrorist and with be dealt with as such.

Suu

Quote from: Thurnez Isa on July 05, 2011, 10:07:04 PM
Quote from: Her Royal Suuness on July 05, 2011, 09:58:07 PM
Oh, I get it.

My problem this whole time is that I choose to work and have a career and not be a kitchen slaving baby-factory.

Shit, I knew that one after I was married to the Puerto Rican, I should HAVE KNOWN.

Don't worry about Suu. Trolling is the only way he could get attention from a hottie like you.

You're too kind.

....Wanna blowjob?
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Salty

ALWAYS WITH THE SILLY QUESTIONS! DAMN YUO WOMAN!
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Suu

Quote from: Alty on July 05, 2011, 10:19:36 PM
ALWAYS WITH THE SILLY QUESTIONS! DAMN YUO WOMAN!

I WASN'T ASKING YOU. I WAS ASKING TI!

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Suu

Phox

Quote from: Her Royal Suuness on July 05, 2011, 10:27:53 PM
BUT I AM SO ENLIGHTENED!!!!!!
I KNOW!!! NOW I CAN GETS TEH MENZ! I NEED AKK TO TEACH ME ABOUT HOW TO GET TEH WIMMINZ NAO!

Thurnez Isa

Quote from: Her Royal Suuness on July 05, 2011, 10:16:17 PM
Oh, I get it.

My problem this whole time is that I choose to work and have a career and not be a kitchen slaving baby-factory.

Shit, I knew that one after I was married to the Puerto Rican, I should HAVE KNOWN.

Don't worry about Suu. Trolling is the only way he could get attention from a hottie like you.

You're too kind.

....Wanna blowjob?

Right now I would probably spew on you with some kind of thick greenish yellow goo that i keep coughing up. Then I would pass our from this dayquil, which I think has made me drunk.

Plus I'm more of a massage kind of guy, which might sound weird to everyone who has never had a really good rub down.
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Suu

Quote from: Thurnez Isa on July 05, 2011, 10:30:28 PM
Quote from: Her Royal Suuness on July 05, 2011, 10:16:17 PM
Oh, I get it.

You're too kind.

....Wanna blowjob?

Right now I would probably spew on you with some kind of thick greenish yellow goo that i keep coughing up. Then I would pass our from this dayquil, which I think has made me drunk.

Plus I'm more of a massage kind of guy, which might sound weird to everyone who has never had a really good rub down.

Well, when you're NOT dying and ever decide to cross the border, lemme know. K? K. <3

Cain

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 05, 2011, 10:26:56 PM
And then AKK was a goner.

And nothing of value was lost.

Science was achieved maybe, but probably not the kind of science that is going to win Nobel Prizes.  More like what the Soviets did with stitching dog heads onto other dogs bodies.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Ambassador KLOK KAOS on July 05, 2011, 09:49:45 PM
Quote from: DANGEROUS DOPE FIEND on July 05, 2011, 09:37:17 PM
Quote from: Ambassador KLOK KAOS on July 05, 2011, 08:54:15 PM
Quote from: DANGEROUS DOPE FIEND on July 05, 2011, 08:52:12 PM
That's revolting, and I don't think the men you know are anything like the men I know.

This is quite possible.  The fact that you're revolted though makes me question WHY that is.  I probably shouldn't go down this road though.  I get the feeling you'll get offended eventually and I'm not in that market in this particular circumstance.

Because the scenario I mentioned was in being the friend who fell in love, and the feeling wasn't mutual even though the guys it's happened with were close friends and we are very compatible. You essentially just suggested that I get a good friend drunk and suck his dick in order to get him to become romantically interested in me. There are so many flaws in that idea, STARTING WITH CONSENT, that I don't even know where to begin. If the man has already said no, going for his zipper becomes sexual assault.

Also, getting a guy drunk and sucking his dick to INITIATE a relationship is... pathetic. Gross. Trashy.

That may be how you roll, but it sure isn't how I roll.

to initiate a relationship, yes, but to initiate an attraction, that's what I was getting at.  You can call it trashy if you like, but that's kind of subjective.  I wouldn't think it was if everything worked out fine and a healthy relationship resulted.  It was just a concession on your part.  

If on the other hand you go out and get shit faced every weekend and blow a dozen guys, that's a different scenario, but if you do care about someone, you should comfortable with the idea of engaging in sexuality with them.  

The suggestion made was assumed, possibly wrongly on my part, to be understood that it would have to be modified for circumstance.  If you feel something is trashy or wrong then you make the judgement call.  I would assume the disclaimer of "use your judgement" was implicit though.

The core of the strategy though, lies not in the beer or the sucking of the dick.  That's just the crass and hyperbolic way of putting it.  To understand the key of it you have to get what is going on said token interaction.  Easing tension and becoming comfortable is the first step, followed by the well prepared advance.  

Further, someone saying no once doesn't necessarily imply everything you might be assuming it does.

What if he was scared of having a successful relationship?  Or maybe he was trying to bone the hot chic at the corner store that week.  You don't know, but if this is frequent issue, and you do assume to be proposing it is, then you want to analyze the technique, but remember, it's not the words, and it doesn't require beer or dick sucking (Again, this was assumed to be obviously hyperbolic) but it does require the elements I described above.

Culture will also have an effect here as well, and again, I assumed, incorrectly, this went without saying.

You're not even making sense.

So, good friend and I have been good friends for, say, four years. We spend a lot of time together and I'm totally attracted to him. One night while we're hanging out I try to kiss him, and he says "I'm sorry Nigel, I love you but I just don't have those feelings you".

And then I'm supposed to give him a beer and suck his dick?  :? How does that work in your world?

I am extremely comfortable with my sexuality, it's no concession on my part. But he said no. He said he's not interested in me in that way. Your harebrained theory dies before it begins.

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Precious Moments Zalgo

Quote from: DANGEROUS DOPE FIEND on July 05, 2011, 10:36:06 PM
Quote from: Ambassador KLOK KAOS on July 05, 2011, 09:49:45 PM
Quote from: DANGEROUS DOPE FIEND on July 05, 2011, 09:37:17 PM
Quote from: Ambassador KLOK KAOS on July 05, 2011, 08:54:15 PM
Quote from: DANGEROUS DOPE FIEND on July 05, 2011, 08:52:12 PM
That's revolting, and I don't think the men you know are anything like the men I know.

This is quite possible.  The fact that you're revolted though makes me question WHY that is.  I probably shouldn't go down this road though.  I get the feeling you'll get offended eventually and I'm not in that market in this particular circumstance.

Because the scenario I mentioned was in being the friend who fell in love, and the feeling wasn't mutual even though the guys it's happened with were close friends and we are very compatible. You essentially just suggested that I get a good friend drunk and suck his dick in order to get him to become romantically interested in me. There are so many flaws in that idea, STARTING WITH CONSENT, that I don't even know where to begin. If the man has already said no, going for his zipper becomes sexual assault.

Also, getting a guy drunk and sucking his dick to INITIATE a relationship is... pathetic. Gross. Trashy.

That may be how you roll, but it sure isn't how I roll.

to initiate a relationship, yes, but to initiate an attraction, that's what I was getting at.  You can call it trashy if you like, but that's kind of subjective.  I wouldn't think it was if everything worked out fine and a healthy relationship resulted.  It was just a concession on your part.  

If on the other hand you go out and get shit faced every weekend and blow a dozen guys, that's a different scenario, but if you do care about someone, you should comfortable with the idea of engaging in sexuality with them.  

The suggestion made was assumed, possibly wrongly on my part, to be understood that it would have to be modified for circumstance.  If you feel something is trashy or wrong then you make the judgement call.  I would assume the disclaimer of "use your judgement" was implicit though.

The core of the strategy though, lies not in the beer or the sucking of the dick.  That's just the crass and hyperbolic way of putting it.  To understand the key of it you have to get what is going on said token interaction.  Easing tension and becoming comfortable is the first step, followed by the well prepared advance.  

Further, someone saying no once doesn't necessarily imply everything you might be assuming it does.

What if he was scared of having a successful relationship?  Or maybe he was trying to bone the hot chic at the corner store that week.  You don't know, but if this is frequent issue, and you do assume to be proposing it is, then you want to analyze the technique, but remember, it's not the words, and it doesn't require beer or dick sucking (Again, this was assumed to be obviously hyperbolic) but it does require the elements I described above.

Culture will also have an effect here as well, and again, I assumed, incorrectly, this went without saying.

You're not even making sense.

So, good friend and I have been good friends for, say, four years. We spend a lot of time together and I'm totally attracted to him. One night while we're hanging out I try to kiss him, and he says "I'm sorry Nigel, I love you but I just don't have those feelings you".

And then I'm supposed to give him a beer and suck his dick?  :? How does that work in your world?

I am extremely comfortable with my sexuality, it's no concession on my part. But he said no. He said he's not interested in me in that way. Your harebrained theory dies before it begins.
YES!

Because:
Quote from: Ambassador KLOK KAOS on July 05, 2011, 09:49:45 PMsomeone saying no once doesn't necessarily imply everything you might be assuming it does.
His lips say no, but his eyes say yes.
I will answer ANY prayer for $39.95.*

*Unfortunately, I cannot give refunds in the event that the answer is no.

Thurnez Isa

Quote from: Pastor Mungbean Zucchini on July 05, 2011, 10:42:11 PM

His lips say no, but his eyes say yes.

:lulz:
At least that is what you could tell the court
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Luna

Quote from: Ambassador KLOK KAOS on July 05, 2011, 08:50:06 PM
Quote from: DANGEROUS DOPE FIEND on July 05, 2011, 08:41:15 PM
So, you're saying that the friends I fell for who turned me down COULD have manufactured attraction for me, but chose not to?  :?

I'm not guaranteeing that, but as a general rule, if you put a beer in a man's stomach (providing he's not revolted by your appearance) and then you grab his dick and put it in your mouth (also assuming there isn't other complications like he's secretly dating your sister or w/e) then he'd much more apt to "manufacture" that attraction (unless of course, he's a total pussy, at which point, what the fuck are you sucking his dick for?).

If it works out after that, that's a whole different story.  That really depends on compatibility.  If a man now comes in and debates this fact, they are in fact, gay, even if they are married with 22 children.

Men are pretty simple creatures.  Provided the woman isn't psycho or fugly and is reasonably responsible and puts out, that's probably 80% of the battle right there.  

There is one big exception to this of course, and that's if the "MAN" you are trying to date is actually a "BOY".  Children are not capable of having adult relationships.  Same applies for the woman though.  If you're not together you can't have a responsible adult relationship either.

Wow.  And I thought I could get on man-hating rants.  That's actually much more insulting to the entire male gender than pretty much ANYTHING I've posted.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."