News:

All you can say in this site's defence is that it, rather than reality, occupies the warped minds of some of the planet's most twisted people; gods know what they would get up to if it wasn't here.  In these arguably insane times, any lessening or attenuation of madness is maybe something to be thankful for.

Main Menu

MORE BIJIJOO CONTROVERSY

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, September 02, 2011, 01:27:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

NBC has responded to b's lawsuit again: http://personagesholdinghams.com/

:lulz:

I am delighted that they are seriously arguing against the validity of his intellectual property claim to images of people holding ham.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Freeky

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I like how they're kind of like "Ahahahahahaha who is this crazy dude       OH SHIT he has lawyers!"

Freeky

Them arguing against him having exclusive rights to ham because there's only so many ways to hold a hamm is pretty funny

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

That was pretty good. I am imagining the guy writing it with an expression that says "I can't believe I even have to spell this out".

Freeky

Quote from: Nigel on October 12, 2011, 08:51:36 PM
That was pretty good. I am imagining the guy writing it with an expression that says "I can't believe I even have to spell this out".

It totally showed in the text.  "Ham shape is dictated mostly by pig anatomy, why do I even have to say this! :x "

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Science me, babby on October 12, 2011, 09:02:22 PM
Quote from: Nigel on October 12, 2011, 08:51:36 PM

It totally showed in the text.  "Ham shape is dictated mostly by pig anatomy, why do I even have to say this! :x "

:lulz:

Cramulus

I am cracking up about this.

It makes me want to buy one his prints. They're really well priced! I smell christmas presents. And ham.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cramulus on October 13, 2011, 05:57:16 PM
I am cracking up about this.

It makes me want to buy one his prints. They're really well priced! I smell christmas presents. And ham.

I totally recommend buying a print... or even writing him asking if he'll do a commission. He was taking commissions for a while, for a very very good price.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Awww, he painted the cutest self-portrait! Also, inexplicably, he borrowed my teapot for this painting.

hooplala

This guy is my favorite living artist, hands down.

The painting of Little Orange and her spider was possibly the best thing I have ever seen.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Eater of Clowns

Uh, yeah I agree with Hoopla.

I think I've mentioned before how much I love his shit, and had I some funds I would buy the hell out of it.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

EK WAFFLR

Holy fucking shitcock. This guy is amazing. I want him to do a portrait of me.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]