News:

That line from the father's song in Mary Poppins, where he's going on about how nothing can go wrong, in Britain in 1910.  That's about the point I realized the boy was gonna die in a trench.

Main Menu

say im sorry, yatto

Started by the last yatto, September 05, 2011, 09:31:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeky

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 06, 2011, 02:39:22 AM
Quote from: Epimetheus on September 06, 2011, 02:38:21 AM
:aaa:

Uh, hey Freeky...y'know...we never really got to know each other, but I really think we could be good friends!

None of you will survive FOLLOWING the map, of course.

Goonies II:  The search for Dok's stash.

Oh, no.  Don't think for a minute that I'm going to give you the satisfaction of having hidden your booty stash forever. 

I've played too much D&D, Heroes III, and similar games to let this dog lie, oh my goodness yes.

the last yatto

Zoo isn't needed, don't they follow us at every safari and troll. This way someone else gets to clean the cage afterwords
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Epimetheus

POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

the last yatto

Recalling say church of google... a few of banned peedee users (daruko and trollax) or spags pretending to be them were there.

*edit* tho I'm seeing nothing in the recent threads
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Faust

The zoo would end up the most interesting forum and make the rest of the site look shit. Maybe we should put the posters who suggested the zoo in exactly what they described.
Using forum permissions as a sneering method of exclusion is a fast track to shitsville.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Adios

Quote from: Faust on September 06, 2011, 10:13:12 AM
The zoo would end up the most interesting forum and make the rest of the site look shit. Maybe we should put the posters who suggested the zoo in exactly what they described.
Using forum permissions as a sneering method of exclusion is a fast track to shitsville.

If I remember correctly AKK made the same suggestion about restricting access for some members. Pretty sure I told him to fuck off.

Placid Dingo

HOLY SHIT GUYS

MAYBE... like, what is this IS the Zoo, and there's like a whole OTHER FORUM where all the really superior posters post.

Maybe this is ALL A SOCIOLOGICAL EXPERIMENT.
Haven't paid rent since 2014 with ONE WEIRD TRICK.

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: Placid Dingo on September 06, 2011, 11:39:10 AM
HOLY SHIT GUYS

MAYBE... like, what is this IS the Zoo, and there's like a whole OTHER FORUM where all the really superior posters post.

:lulz: :argh!: :lulz: :argh!:

Luna

Quote from: Placid Dingo on September 06, 2011, 11:39:10 AM
HOLY SHIT GUYS

Way to kill the joke, Dingo.  Faust goes to all the trouble of mirroring the board, then editing out all the REALLY cool shit, then lets in the monkeys not in on the joke, and you blow it.  Nice.

Oh, wait...  you didn't get the email with the new link, did you?

Never mind. Carry on.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Cain

What Faust and Hawk said.  While I can see the appeal, there is an ethical aspect to it which makes me a little uncomfortable.  And yes, AKK did suggest it, and it resulted in a 10+ page flame war, as I recall, as various people proceeded to tell him if there was a hole to stick annoying noobs in, he'd be in it for forever and a day under any reasonable system.

Also, since PD tends to like "trolling the trolls", or at least attempting to, pretty much the rest of the forum would grind to a halt as everyone picked up their sticks to poke the inmates with.  Which brings me back to the slightly uncomfortable aspect of the thing.  It reads like ritual humiliation, achieved through the admin panel.  I prefer the traditional kind of humiliation, which relies on wit and timing.

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Jenkem and SPACE/TIME on September 06, 2011, 02:09:00 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 06, 2011, 01:44:52 AM
Quote from: Fuck You One-Eye on September 05, 2011, 10:56:05 PM
If I unban AKK, you'll know I've been into Dok's cactus stash. :lulz:

Stay out of that shit.  I need it for Holy BusinessTM, as opposed to the base drug-swilling that you heathens would use it for.

I'ma find your stash one day, Dok.

One day.

I'm pretty sure he hides it in the cat.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Dysfunctional Cunt

What is this shit?  I don't even....   :x

BadBeast

Speaking seriously for a moment, I was only considering the Zoo thing (and the 'Lab' offshoot, for the horrorshit) in a purely hypothetical way. For one thing, *what Dok, Faust, and Hawk said*. And for another, most of the prime targets out there, that we love to fuck with, have actually made themselves their own Zoos. All we really need to do to *study* them is register,  make the appropriate monkey noises, then record our findings. We already have a dedicated sub-forum for comparing notes, and discussing objectives etc. We already have experienced and supremely competent Trolls field operatives, and we already have access to forums full of hilarious amounts of potential lail ongoing source material to fuck with further study at our leisure.  We already have a pretty functional system for all our asshattery methodical research and investigation. So if It it ain't broke, (and despite the grinding, screeching noises that occasionally come from under the hood, it ain't.)  it doesn't need fixing. So, let's fucking roll!
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Epimetheus

I concede, homies. I can see your points.

Maybe we should put the posters who suggested the zoo in exactly what they described.

:aaaah:
POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

Adios

Quote from: Epimetheus on September 06, 2011, 03:17:58 PM
I concede, homies. I can see your points.

Maybe we should put the posters who suggested the zoo in exactly what they described.

:aaaah:

Who you callin' a homie, bitch?