News:

That's okay, I know how to turn my washing machine into a centrifuge if need be.

Main Menu

DSPN: Major League Baseball Playoffs 2011

Started by Suu, September 29, 2011, 05:18:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

Quote from: Aucoq on September 30, 2011, 02:33:31 AM
That Wild Card race between the Sox and the Rays was insane.  I'm not a terribly big fan of baseball (I usually just watch the playoffs), but even I was jumping out of my seat and shouting when the Sox lost at literally the last second and three minutes later the Rays won.  What a great night to be a sports fan.

Even though my local team is in the playoffs (Rangers), I'll be cheering for Detroit.  I think they'll win it all... if they can beat the Phillies.  :lol:

WHAT WAS THAT ABOUT THE PHILLIES I COULDN'T HEAR YOU

Ahem.

Yeah. I'm not a big Phillies fan. Naturally I want the Rays to win, but the Phil pitching staff is fucking godly.

Also, one needs to understand that my friend has it on video, a drunken rant of mine, in which I go off and state that I would willingly be DP'd by James Shields and Cole Hamels. So, due to blackmail, I can't NOT go against the Phillies unless they're playing the Rays.   :oops:
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Aucoq

If the postseason so far is any indication, that Phillies-Rays match up just might happen.  6-0 at the top of the fourth.  You're doing great, Rangers.  :x
"All of the world's leading theologists agree only on the notion that God hates no-fault insurance."

Horrid and Sticky Llama Wrangler of Last Week's Forbidden Desire.

Suu

Whazzat?

WHAZZAT?!

9-0?!

Also, sorry about your loss, Boston.

No really, losing Francona fucking sucks. I sincerely dislike.

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Aucoq

I'm bumping this thread for no other reason than to remind everyone how shitty my picks are every year.  :lol:

Oh and...

"All of the world's leading theologists agree only on the notion that God hates no-fault insurance."

Horrid and Sticky Llama Wrangler of Last Week's Forbidden Desire.