News:

Sometimes I rattle the cage and beat my head uselessly against its bars, but sometimes, I can shake one loose and use it as a dildo.

Main Menu

Don't mind me you fucks

Started by ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞, October 04, 2011, 12:23:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

I'm just taking it to the wall.

I thought I was hallucinating from sleep deprivation, but nay, twas my eyebrow.

CAN'T SLEEP!

IMPORTANT SHIT TO DO TODAY.

IF SLEEP, WON'T WAKE UP IN TIEM!!!
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Holy shit I'm high. RWHN, you have to try some of this sleep dep. IT'S GUD SHIT DEWD!

Hold on while I make some major life decisions, BRB.

Cramulus

this is the perfect state of mind to discover whether or not you're a brony

Okay, I admit it.

But since I have a daughter, I have license to brony and there's nothing you can do to me.

:pika:

All cutesy shit is rendered harmless by the Feminizing Warrant of  Girlspawn.

Dude, I can get away with the most emasculating flowery backpacks and pink glitter shoes.

"Those are my daughter's."

BAM! I'M HOME FUCKING FREE!

Masculinity intact.

Cramulus

ah that makes perfect sense! I'm still wondering about the fishnets though.

WATCH IT!
             \

Triple Zero

Quote"We need to ensure that people making high-stakes decisions, from medical professionals to airline pilots to new parents, get enough sleep," Walker said. "Based on this evidence, I'd be concerned by an emergency room doctor who's been up for 20 hours straight making rational decisions about my health."

This is bullshit. I'd be WAY more concerned by an emergency room doctor who's been up for 20 hours straight making IRrational decisions about my health.

BTW what does "pulling an all-nighter" exactly mean?

Does it just mean you stay up until after you'd normally get up again and then [most likely] crash in the late morning or early afternoon?

Or does it actually mean you skip an entire night's sleep and don't go to bed until the evening at a time you'd normally go to bed, or 9.30pm or something?

Cause I've really never been able to do the latter, at all, whereas the former often gives me sweats, stomach cramps, nausea and more sweating, ugh ... how do you make it do the euphoria thing?
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Cain

I find after being awake for about 28 hours with no sleep, you start to cycle between euphoric moments, where you don't feel tired at all, and crashes, where you feel like complete and utter shit.

Also, Net, apparently people make their best decisions when going to the toilet.  Use that information wisely.

Quote from: Triple Zero on October 04, 2011, 03:52:11 PM
Quote"We need to ensure that people making high-stakes decisions, from medical professionals to airline pilots to new parents, get enough sleep," Walker said. "Based on this evidence, I'd be concerned by an emergency room doctor who's been up for 20 hours straight making rational decisions about my health."

This is bullshit. I'd be WAY more concerned by an emergency room doctor who's been up for 20 hours straight making IRrational decisions about my health.

BTW what does "pulling an all-nighter" exactly mean?

Does it just mean you stay up until after you'd normally get up again and then [most likely] crash in the late morning or early afternoon?

Or does it actually mean you skip an entire night's sleep and don't go to bed until the evening at a time you'd normally go to bed, or 9.30pm or something?

Cause I've really never been able to do the latter, at all, whereas the former often gives me sweats, stomach cramps, nausea and more sweating, ugh ... how do you make it do the euphoria thing?

I consider an all-nighter to be where you stay up for the entire period where you'd go to sleep and then most of the next day.

The euphoria could have something to do with fasting as well, which I usually do concurrently. But there does seem to be a psychological component where I put my mind to amusing me and it just does. Not always, you can't force it.

I've had bad insomnia since I was a small child though, so I've learned to cope with it better than most. It's probably leaving holes in my brain like meth, but no medication works for me, and I assure you I've tried a LOT. I'm too broke to afford my asthma medication so I'm just kind of fucked and have to carry on because the world doesn't just stop because Netty-poo didn't get any sleepy-byes and can't breathe. If I worked harder, I would be employed see, so I don't deserve it.

The only thing that's ever worked was a strict routine + avoiding food, stimulants, and exercise before bed. However that always fails at some point and my sleep cycle inevitably becomes unhinged. I heard it takes more time off your life than a smoking, but I have responsibilities you know. Places to be! Things to do! Ill-advised fun to be had!

There's no time for self-pity, I've still got it pretty good.

Quote from: Cain on October 04, 2011, 04:53:55 PM
I find after being awake for about 28 hours with no sleep, you start to cycle between euphoric moments, where you don't feel tired at all, and crashes, where you feel like complete and utter shit.

Also, Net, apparently people make their best decisions when going to the toilet.  Use that information wisely.

Yeah, definitely. Those micro-naps will get you though. And all of a sudden you're in a time warp and you wake up knowing you've missed something important and you can't tell what day it is.

Hmmm.... I'm skeptical of the decision-making power of the toilet... I dunno....

Cain