News:

PD.com: We'll make you an offer you can't understand.

Main Menu

I am incredibly stupid and help me get my drugs.

Started by Dalek, October 05, 2011, 09:33:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 06, 2011, 07:09:07 PM
Quote from: Nph. Twid. on October 06, 2011, 07:06:25 PM
I liked how they introduced her, like "her mother died in an insane asylum thinking she was Queen Victoria" and my thought was, I like where I think this is going. I was not disappointed.

:potd:

I just stuck that in the newsfeed.

I made newsfeed? Fuck yeah!
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Quote from: Nigel on October 06, 2011, 05:53:23 AM
Quote from: Dalek on October 06, 2011, 05:06:45 AM
Quote from: The R-tist Sometimes Known as WHN on October 06, 2011, 01:14:30 AM
Quote from: Dalek on October 05, 2011, 09:56:40 PM
Because the only thing dealers sell here is meth and weed. I stopped smoking a while ago and I'm not touching meth.

These chemicals are worse than meth from the reports I'm getting.  They have to physically restrain people to treat them.  People have attacked loved ones, police officers, etc.  There was this one guy who went into a police station who ASKED to get arrested because the parking meters were chasing him.  He was gone out of his mind.  Not in a nice trippy kind of way.   

Seriously.  Don't do it!

Again - that may be true about some RCs, but not all of them. And that guy with the police station thing sounds like an urban legend. Like that guy, that everyone seems to know who took LSD and thought he was an orange and peeled of his skin. The fact that some RCs are very very addictive does not mean they all are. You can say "I heard drugs are very addictive - people have to be physically restrained for treatment" and you would be right if you were talking about heroin, but wrong about LSD for example. RCs are not all the same chemical. It's a bunch of different drugs and the only thing they have in common is that they're pretty recent.

Quote from: Nigel on October 06, 2011, 02:09:19 AM
Is the shit you've ordered mephedrone? If it is, just do everyone a favor and leave it at the PO. That shit is unreal.

Nah, I ordered a gram of Ethcathinone.

You know, usually when I think something sounds like an urban legend, especially since I'm usually right on the Internet to begin with, I just take a moment to Google it.

I don't know if you've done that, but if you do, what you will find are all kinds of amusing reports and videos of people on Mephedrone, aka "bath salts", which is (mostly) what's being sold as RC here in the states. It's some absolute psycho shit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAmr60UJvIU
This is a good one (wait until after the slideshow, there's video): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wh_nZiuFC4o

There's a ton of news reports on it.

Ethcathinone sounds significantly safer, because it's a much weaker effect.

Just get yourself some nice Ecstasy or mushrooms or something.

ok i havent gone through the entire thread yet, so i dont know if this has been said but first of all

bath salts = mdpv = Methylenedioxypyrovalerone

m1= mephedrone and is kinda like e

too much of anything fucks you up, but the first one def does it easily. people also call it "internet crack" since you can get it online

you all cant just say allll research chemicals are awful things since every one of them is different and will act differently.

so ANYWAY. baths salts are not mephedrone.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Vladimir Poutine ⊂(◉‿◉)つ on October 06, 2011, 07:38:31 PM
ok i havent gone through the entire thread yet, so i dont know if this has been said but first of all

bath salts = mdpv = Methylenedioxypyrovalerone

m1= mephedrone and is kinda like e

too much of anything fucks you up, but the first one def does it easily. people also call it "internet crack" since you can get it online

you all cant just say allll research chemicals are awful things since every one of them is different and will act differently.

so ANYWAY. baths salts are not mephedrone.

It's still the 21st century equivalent of licking a toad. 
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Every single source I've found on the internet (NOT THAT THE INTERNET IS ALWAYS RIGHT) says that most popular chemical being sold as "bath salts" right now (thought they could be anything) is mephedrone. What's your source?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

knowing a lot of people really into research chems/ personal experience

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

ok someone else just said that bath salts is USUALLY mdpv, occasionally mephedrone, but mephedrone is usually called plant food lol

ALL THESE SILLY NAMES

Dysfunctional Cunt

Wait so Miracle Grow can get you HIGH????  :lulz:

I don't know where you're supposed to stick one of those spikes.  I really don't.  :oops:

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Dalek

Thanks for the information and concerns, evereyone! If I manage to retrieve the drugs I'm going to take a single dose on a party I've been waiting for all summer and leave it alone.

Reading the PDF about the bath salts, it's funny for me that the among the street names is Purple Rain - when I took Ethcathinone for the first time I was at a Prince concert. At the song "Purple Rain" I was sitting on the grass crying from the euphoria. That song would get me pretty euphoric sober, so you can imagine the time I was having  :lulz:

So yeah, going to take on dose at the party and maybe keep one for my birthday in case I find no real drugs untill then.

Nephew Twiddleton

Dalekk you last post made me think of jay and silent bob strike back :lulz:

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Dalek on October 06, 2011, 08:48:07 PM
Reading the PDF about the bath salts, it's funny for me that the among the street names is Purple Rain - when I took Ethcathinone for the first time I was at a Prince concert. At the song "Purple Rain" I was sitting on the grass crying from the euphoria.

Somewhere, Hank Williams Sr is crying for an entirely different reason.

I don't understand kids anymore.  Drugs are for going fucking berserk on, not for blissing yourself out.

Dok,
Ate the brown acid on purpose.
Molon Lube

Nephew Twiddleton

Same thing with music. "blissful" songs are only meant to give you a ten minute breather before you start fucking shit up again.

Nephew Twiddleton

Come to think of it you dont even get ten minutes. By the time the solo on a proper power ballad kicks in youre fucking shit up again. So it gives you a breather and then builds you back into it.

Suu

Speaking as someone who used to blow her paychecks on, well, blow, LSD, MDMA, and whatever other RC I could get my hands on for a while...

This is fucking stupid. I wasted a few good months of my life in which I could have gotten a better job, gone back to school, or just generally been a more productive member of society.

They ARE addictive. They ARE dangerous and they're a good way to get yourself really fucking hurt.

That is all.

<3 - Suu

See also: My unfinished story in Literate Chaotic.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."