News:

If they treat education like a product, they can't very well bitch when you act like a consumer.

Main Menu

I'm so sorry to hear about your cat's penis

Started by Cramulus, October 14, 2011, 03:05:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Sir Squid Diddimus

Ohai everybody. Just wanted to pop in and say that ever since they removed my penis, I can pee freely.
On EVERYTHING! But no worries, cause me pee is full of tiny crystals that shimmer in the light.
It's FAAAAABULOUOUOUOUOUOUOUOUS!
                       \

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Sir Squid Diddimus

To be fair...

I did give the ok for them to take his penis.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Sir Squid Diddimus

Someone had to.
Poor kid was poisoning himself with his own piss.

Now he just poisons my socks and whatever else he wants with his piss.
end my life

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Sir Squid Diddimus on March 13, 2014, 12:34:41 AM
Someone had to.
Poor kid was poisoning himself with his own piss.

Now he just poisons my socks and whatever else he wants with his piss.
end my life

:lulz:

Sir Squid Diddimus

SO.
Mr Darnell Leroy got his claw caught in the carpet and yanked it so hard it twisted all his fleshy bits and ruined it.
They had to amputate his toe.

My cat now has no balls, no penis, and one less toe.

So here we are. He's been high as hell on pain meds and can't stop watching Adventure Time.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Reginald Ret

Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

LMNO

Faust

Quote from: Sir Squid Diddimus on March 20, 2014, 02:34:37 AM
SO.
Mr Darnell Leroy got his claw caught in the carpet and yanked it so hard it twisted all his fleshy bits and ruined it.
They had to amputate his toe.

My cat now has no balls, no penis, and one less toe.

So here we are. He's been high as hell on pain meds and can't stop watching Adventure Time.

Some cats just seem to be disaster prone. We had a cat recently that tried to eat a bowl of corn which poisoned him really badly, he went really cold and didn't move for a couple of days aside from vomiting and diarrhoea all over the kitchen, then he got better and two weeks later got squashed by a car.

Then you have other cats that will last forever. We had this disgusting thing with an oil slick on on her fur that used to sleep in compost because of the warmth, who stank to high heaven, and went on to live for 16 years....
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Sir Squid Diddimus

Mesozoic Mister Nigel