News:

All you can say in this site's defence is that it, rather than reality, occupies the warped minds of some of the planet's most twisted people; gods know what they would get up to if it wasn't here.  In these arguably insane times, any lessening or attenuation of madness is maybe something to be thankful for.

Main Menu

I'm so sorry to hear about your cat's penis

Started by Cramulus, October 14, 2011, 03:05:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Triple Zero on October 20, 2011, 09:30:52 PM
Who is Shaken?

Did we get all of the pics?

That's me. I'm not sure but I think we did.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

BadBeast

"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Nigel on October 20, 2011, 09:27:47 PM
Also hxxp://www.fizzygrizzly.com/forums/showthread.php?p=81766#post81766

I wanna see how the kiddies respond.

"Vapidly".

Molotov must be having an off day.  He's usually funnier than this.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Triple Zero

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 20, 2011, 09:49:48 PM
Quote from: Nigel on October 20, 2011, 09:48:35 PM
Aw, banned.  :lulz:

From where?

I think the cat site, because I just was banned there too.

Made a post at the fizzy grizzly site.

That forum is unreadable on a small screen. Complete chaos. What kind of site is this?
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Cramulus

hahah also banned from the cat forum again

Me and nigel's posts got baleeted. This only thing left is this post, presumably from one of the locals:

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Triple Zero on October 20, 2011, 09:57:47 PM

From where?

That forum is unreadable on a small screen. Complete chaos. What kind of site is this?

FG?  A refugee site for people kicked off of the nintendo site.

It's like Liquid Lurker, but all they actually talk about is cartoon shows.
Molon Lube

Sir Squid Diddimus

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I'm sorry I missed all this!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

From where?

Yep, banned from the cat site. I like how I'M the only one who got singled out as a jerk! :lulz: I didn't even start it!

I want to find a board where it might actually get seen by a few people besides mods before we get banned. FG doesn't really count, although I think I would enjoy their bafflement at having a thread flooded with "sorry about your cat's penis" images. It might bring a little weirdness into their otherwise not very weird little lives.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Nigel on October 20, 2011, 10:44:00 PM

From where?

Yep, banned from the cat site. I like how I'M the only one who got singled out as a jerk! :lulz: I didn't even start it!

I want to find a board where it might actually get seen by a few people besides mods before we get banned. FG doesn't really count, although I think I would enjoy their bafflement at having a thread flooded with "sorry about your cat's penis" images. It might bring a little weirdness into their otherwise not very weird little lives.

Okay, this has been killing me for years.

Where the hell does your sig come from?
Molon Lube