I'm so sorry to hear about your cat's penis

Started by Cramulus, October 14, 2011, 03:05:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Murmur

Tolerable Terror for Toddlers Legionaire, Nixon Division™

"Onlookers will be horrified and amazed by the sheer volume of fluid."--TGRR

"SaraLee, I say unto you!  If ye have a cake and halve it, and then halve it yet again, you would have four quarters and yet still not have a dollar.  Eat of that cake, for it is cake which is NOT cake, which ye may have half a mind to have at a reasonable price, yet in indecision achieve satori with said stale Moon Pie.  That's what you get when YOU FUCK WITH US." - DOUR

Triple Zero

one day this hairstyle, outfit and these glasses will be all the rage with the kids again.

we did have a mullet-like comeback a few years ago ...
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Luna

Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Sir Squid Diddimus

god that looks just like him... almost.

and  :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: to the rest of this shit!!

Luna

Quote from: Sir Squid Diddimus on October 22, 2011, 01:06:07 PM
god that looks just like him... almost.

and  :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: to the rest of this shit!!

That's actually one of the cats the NYEX kept.  Was flipping through some pics from the house and... Bingo!
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

BadBeast

"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

navkat

Username: MrFuffles
pword: darnell23

Have at.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

On Saturday, Space Cowboy showed me a picture he took at Leisure in St. Johns. It was the chalkboard they have by the bocce ball table, and someone had written "I'm so sorry to hear about your cat's penis :(" on it.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Triple Zero

Quote from: Nigel on October 24, 2011, 06:12:27 PM
On Saturday, Space Cowboy showed me a picture he took at Leisure in St. Johns. It was the chalkboard they have by the bocce ball table, and someone had written "I'm so sorry to hear about your cat's penis :(" on it.

Whaaaaaaaaaaat ... how?? :?
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Triple Zero on October 24, 2011, 09:33:07 PM
Quote from: Nigel on October 24, 2011, 06:12:27 PM

Whaaaaaaaaaaat ... how?? :?

I just... who knows?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Tweak1029

Quote from: Regret on October 19, 2011, 09:46:38 PM
Baww mine are boring in comparison.

These look like post cards. Next time I want to give someone a lousy card for a gift, I'll use these.

BadBeast

Screenshotted before they took away all the answers.

"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"

Sir Squid Diddimus

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

BadBeast