News:

Testimonial: "None of you seem aware of quite how bad you are. I mean I'm pretty outspoken on how bad the internet has gotten, but this is up there with the worst."

Main Menu

BEST IDEA EVER

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, October 22, 2011, 12:44:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eve Hill

FAST FORWARD BUTTON FOR THE DMV

Luna

Is not my idea, but, sharing.

BACON FLAVORED DOUCHES.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Eve Hill

BadBeast

"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

BadBeast

RANDOMLY OCCURRING LSD FLAVOURED NICOTINE PATCHES.
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"

Cramulus

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Payne

East Coast Hustle

So you guys have had some good ideas, but they're nothing compared to my idea (that I'm actually seriously thinking about).

TRAVELING REALDOLL BROTHEL. E/O/T.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Fuck You One-Eye on October 25, 2011, 03:07:15 PM
So you guys have had some good ideas, but they're nothing compared to my idea (that I'm actually seriously thinking about).

TRAVELING REALDOLL BROTHEL. E/O/T.

WINNAR!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cramulus

Quote from: I_Kicked_Kennedy on October 23, 2011, 08:41:11 PM
SHOE-QUEEF: AIR POCKET IN THE HEEL MAKES A *PPFFFBLTLTT* NOISE WHEN YOU STEP DOWN, FOREVER

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02v8e6hADZ4

You need a sneaker that gives you a serious edge. You need shoes that make piggy sounds when you step down on the heel.

Isnt it time you had a shoe that made sounds like a piggy when you step down on the heel?

BadBeast

Genetically modified Battle Crabs of Death!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: BadBeast on October 28, 2011, 03:12:14 AM
Genetically modified Battle Crabs of Death!

Dude.  :lulz:

Anything that involves crabs is automatically the Best Idea Ever!

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

President Television

Quote from: BadBeast on October 23, 2011, 09:23:53 PM
A Hat and face that never go out of fashion.

I could stare for hours.

Pillow shoulderpads.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.