News:

PD.com: We'll make you an offer you can't understand.

Main Menu

Open Bar 3.17 - now more glitchy than ever!

Started by Pope Pixie Pickle, December 14, 2011, 05:35:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

Quote from: Luna on December 16, 2011, 03:39:42 PM
Just got my "come play early access" email for Star Wars: The Old Republic!   :banana:

My brother just killed off all of his WoW characters yesterday for this. I shit you not.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Luna

Quote from: Suu on December 16, 2011, 03:40:54 PM
Quote from: Luna on December 16, 2011, 03:39:42 PM
Just got my "come play early access" email for Star Wars: The Old Republic!   :banana:

My brother just killed off all of his WoW characters yesterday for this. I shit you not.

Killed off, or deleted?  BIG difference.  Me, I'm keeping mine... I just won't be on, much.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Sir Squid Diddimus

Hi gaise!

So busy!! Is a good thing and a bad thing.
I've had all week off of work but I have barely had a chance to sit down. I found all the furniture components I needed for my dining room (hooray) and have been working on fixing them up nice.
Still need a second coat of paint in there and haven't got the kitchen painted yet. so much to do. But at least they're small enjoyable projects and not huge problematic ones.
Can't say I want to buy another house any time in the future. Think I'll stay put for ... ever.

Having a "ladies" get together this weekend to do crafty stuff. I need a break.
Christmas is going to be at my house this year. I'm making a ham and non traditional sides. They can deal.

Also Darnell won't quit peeing on my stuff. Listen guy, I know you're upset about your penis being gone, but you're kind of shitting where you eat. Pee stinks, and I'm sick of walking around with paper towels and windex.

Suu

Quote from: Sir Squid Diddimus on December 16, 2011, 04:41:33 PM
Hi gaise!

I've had all week off of work but I have barely had a chance to sit down. I found all the furniture components I needed for my dining room (hooray) and have been working on fixing them up nice.
Still need a second coat of paint in there and haven't got the kitchen painted yet. so much to do. But at least they're small enjoyable projects and not huge problematic ones.
Can't say I want to buy another house any time in the future. Think I'll stay put for ... ever.

Christmas is going to be at my house this year. I'm making a ham and non traditional sides. They can deal.

Also Darnell won't quit peeing on my stuff. Listen guy, I know you're upset about your penis being gone, but you're kind of shitting where you eat. Pee stinks, and I'm sick of walking around with paper towels and windex.

I better get the grand tour of this place, woman.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

LMNO

Hi gaise!

Todavía estoy apesadumbrado de oír hablar del pene de su gato.

EK WAFFLR

Off to play yet another of my famous mini-gigs
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: Suu on December 16, 2011, 04:46:59 PM
Hi gaise!

You bet your ass you will. There's all kinds of homebrew you need to try.

LOL LMNO!

Luna

Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Suu

Quote from: Sir Squid Diddimus on December 16, 2011, 04:53:04 PM
Quote from: Suu on December 16, 2011, 04:46:59 PM
Hi gaise!

You bet your ass you will. There's all kinds of homebrew you need to try.

LOL LMNO!

My sister will be THRILLED that you get me all drunk. Again. Lawl.

Just feed her, that makes her shut up.

Cain

Helping the police with their enquiries while sleep deprived.  Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Suu

Damnit. I really want a coffee but I can't caffeinate myself.

wtf.

Triple Zero

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on December 16, 2011, 04:48:00 PM
Todavía estoy apesadumbrado de oír hablar del pene de su gato.

I'M LEARNING SPANISH!!

(THE PD WAY!!)
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Juana

I may have to brush up on mine. D: I'm feeling a little out.

Quote from: Cain on December 16, 2011, 05:39:26 PM
Helping the police with their enquiries while sleep deprived.  Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
What happened?
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Cain

Quote from: Secret Agent GARBO on December 16, 2011, 06:21:34 PM
I may have to brush up on mine. D: I'm feeling a little out.

Quote from: Cain on December 16, 2011, 05:39:26 PM
Helping the police with their enquiries while sleep deprived.  Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
What happened?

Someone's room got allegedly broken into.

I'm having problems feeling bad about this since:

a) he is never here,
b) he's a lying little shit,
c) his parents live on a mountain made of solid gold and diamonds (or might as well do), and, most importantly,
d) he woke me up at 4:45 this morning

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.