News:

I hate both of you because your conversation is both navel-gazing and puerile

Main Menu

You are all a bunch of faggots and nobody likes you.

Started by DECI4, December 20, 2011, 08:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: DECI4 on December 27, 2011, 03:10:32 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 27, 2011, 03:01:42 AM
Quote from: DECI4 on December 27, 2011, 02:58:33 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 27, 2011, 02:54:15 AM
Quote from: DECI4 on December 27, 2011, 02:52:17 AM
Seriously, what is your problem. All I wanted was to contribute and inspire discussion but the mods keep deleting my posts or moving them. Not Cool.

I'm not a cool guy.  In fact, I'm a bit of a prick, as I insist on maintaining the same standard for totse2 tards as they inflicted on us.  Minus the mass-banning, of course...So you really have nothing to complain about.  If you don't like it, go cry to Fang, as he initiated it.

Your first sentence is not only obvious but entirely redundant. Thank you captain obvious. Secondly, Totse2 is only one of many forums I frequent, if you had any integrity you wouldn't change your moderation because I happened to learn about this forum there.

At some point, your opinion will be expected to count for something.  When that time arrives, PM the board owner ECH (currently "Fuck You One Eye"), and file a complaint.  I am certain he will hold your hand and dry your tears.  Until then, I will sit here and feel bad about my lack of integrity.

Well, actually, that's a lie.  You're from totse2, so I don't care.  Even if you were actually trying to be a contributing member of the board, I'd fuck with you.

That being said, I'll be merging this into your thread in the next 5 minutes.

Remember to file that complaint, now.  It's the only way my reign of terror will ever come to an end.

You really seem upset, I'm sorry I have this much control over your emotions. Don't worry, i won't report you, your actions will damn you to anyone paying attention.

You really seem upset, I'm sorry I have this much control over your emotions. Don't worry, i won't report you, your actions will damn you to anyone paying attention.

In the meantime I will contribute to better the site and aid our community.

Whatever turns you on.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Phox

The fuck is a CHRISTmas? is it like Xmas? Does it involve Krampus?

I don't celebrate Xmas. Xmas is pretty straight. But anyway, what day does this CHRISTmas fall on? How else should I know what I will be doing after it?

Pæs

Quote from: Doktor Zero on December 27, 2011, 03:19:16 AM

I don't celebrate Xmas. Xmas is pretty straight. But anyway, what day does this CHRISTmas fall on? How else should I know what I will be doing after it?
I kinda thought that CHRISTmas was an attempt to get us to comment on his outlandish insistence on putting Christ into Christmas.

YOU GOT TROLLED SO HARD.

Phox

Quote from: Beardman Meow on December 27, 2011, 03:20:36 AM

I kinda thought that CHRISTmas was an attempt to get us to comment on his outlandish insistence on putting Christ into Christmas.

YOU GOT TROLLED SO HARD.
That doesn't answer my question. What's a CHRISTmas? And what day does it fall on? I'm trying to contribute, here. Help me out, will ya?

The Good Reverend Roger

I am relaxing from a hard battle in the War on Christmas.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

DECI4

I simply wished to emphasize the true meaning of Christmas. Read into it what you will. Anyone feel like coming off their high horse and engaging in a simple discussion about your plans or activities for the evening?
:hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer:
My-my-my-my music hits me so hard makes me say oh my Lord
Thank you for blessing me with a mind to rhyme and two hyped feet
It feels good when you know you're down
A superdope homeboy from the Oaktown
And I'm known as such
And this is a beat uh u can't touch

I told you homeboy u can't touch this
Yeah that's how we're livin' and you know u can't touch this
Look in my eyes man u can't touch this
You know let me bust the funky lyrics u can't touch this Fresh new kicks and pants
You got it like that now you know you wanna dance
So move out of your seat
And get a fly girl and catch this beat
While it's rollin' hold on pump a little bit
And let me know it's going on like that like that
Cold on a mission so pull on back
Let 'em know that you're too much

Yo I told you u can't touch this
Why you standing there man u can't touch this

http://i.imgur.com/EiZZK.jpg

DECI4

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 27, 2011, 03:15:41 AM
Quote from: DECI4 on December 27, 2011, 03:10:32 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 27, 2011, 03:01:42 AM
Quote from: DECI4 on December 27, 2011, 02:58:33 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 27, 2011, 02:54:15 AM
Quote from: DECI4 on December 27, 2011, 02:52:17 AM
Seriously, what is your problem. All I wanted was to contribute and inspire discussion but the mods keep deleting my posts or moving them. Not Cool.

I'm not a cool guy.  In fact, I'm a bit of a prick, as I insist on maintaining the same standard for totse2 tards as they inflicted on us.  Minus the mass-banning, of course...So you really have nothing to complain about.  If you don't like it, go cry to Fang, as he initiated it.

Your first sentence is not only obvious but entirely redundant. Thank you captain obvious. Secondly, Totse2 is only one of many forums I frequent, if you had any integrity you wouldn't change your moderation because I happened to learn about this forum there.

At some point, your opinion will be expected to count for something.  When that time arrives, PM the board owner ECH (currently "Fuck You One Eye"), and file a complaint.  I am certain he will hold your hand and dry your tears.  Until then, I will sit here and feel bad about my lack of integrity.

Well, actually, that's a lie.  You're from totse2, so I don't care.  Even if you were actually trying to be a contributing member of the board, I'd fuck with you.

That being said, I'll be merging this into your thread in the next 5 minutes.

Remember to file that complaint, now.  It's the only way my reign of terror will ever come to an end.

In the meantime I will contribute to better the site and aid our community.

Whatever turns you on.

Nothing about censorship turns me on. It's sad to see that after a small glimpse you are so willing to assume the role of forum nazi and hide behind the miniscule power your moderator control panel affords you. It won't affect my behavior in the slightest, but whatever turns YOU on.
And I'm known as such

You know let me bust the funky lyrics u can't touch this Fresh new kicks and pants
So move out of your seat

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: DECI4 on December 27, 2011, 03:47:42 AM

Nothing about censorship turns me on.

This ain't gonna be your century.

Just saying.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: DECI4 on December 27, 2011, 03:45:03 AM
I simply wished to emphasize the true meaning of Christmas. Read into it what you will. Anyone feel like coming off their high horse and engaging in a simple discussion about your plans or activities for the evening?

Almost forgot to merge this topic.

DECI4

I'm just happy I can be of some comfort to you after all you must have been through. Get it all out homebwoy!

On another note, my dough has almost doubled in size and my thai food has arrived.
And I'm known as such

So move out of your seat

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: DECI4 on December 27, 2011, 03:55:33 AM
I'm just happy I can be of some comfort to you after all you must have been through.

Yes, today's venting of Christmas dinner was traumatic.

Silence for the first 10 seconds or so, but then the powerful, thunderous farts start.  The volume of these rat-a-tat farts is incredible, along the lines of elk antlers clashing or a large tree cracking as it is felled.  There are rumors (unconfirmed) that local police have recorded these airbeefs at 103db.  Of course splattering sounds accompany these inhuman shit/air rumblings, and occasional a large volume of water/shit is heard to be splashed out on the floor.  The end of the BM is about a 45-second high pitch whiner fart, followed by 4 or 5 successive powershit deposits.  If you could put shit in those T-shirt cannons they use at sports arenas, and then shoot the shit into water at close range, then you could reproduce these splash sounds.  BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM.  You actually feel bad for the toilet after this.  All the while I sing Opera in response to exceptionally disgusting discharges.  The end of the experience is a muffled rubbing sound as I wipe with bath towels, and the occasional slapping sound as I swat the soiled towels against the bathroom wall, creating messes that populate Tucson lore regarding nightmare holiday experiences.

Quote from: DECI4 on December 27, 2011, 03:55:33 AM
Get it all out homebwoy!

That was the intent.

Phox

Seriously, what's the true meaning of Christmas? I'm curious now.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Doktor Zero on December 27, 2011, 04:06:04 AM
Seriously, what's the true meaning of Christmas? I'm curious now.

If he's from Totse, it probably has something to do with expressing Jesus' hate and disdain for people with smudgy skin.

Don Coyote

Quote from: Doktor Zero on December 27, 2011, 03:23:21 AM
Quote from: Beardman Meow on December 27, 2011, 03:20:36 AM

YOU GOT TROLLED SO HARD.
That doesn't answer my question. What's a CHRISTmas? And what day does it fall on? I'm trying to contribute, here. Help me out, will ya?

Sounds like a cancerous mass.

DECI4

My cinnamon rolls are delicious. Bask in your jealousy you sad, pathetic men and woman. Your life amounts to shit I should spill your blood in the name of LaRouche.

Lyndon Hermyle LaRouche, Jr. (born September 8, 1922) is an American political activist and founder of a network of political committees, parties, and publications known collectively as the LaRouche movement. Often described as a political extremist, he has written prolifically in his publications on economic, scientific, and political topics, as well as on history, philosophy, and psychoanalysis, largely promoting a conspiracist view of history and current affairs.[1]
LaRouche was a perennial presidential candidate from 1976 to 2004, running once for his own U.S. Labor Party and campaigning seven times for the Democratic Party nomination, though he failed to attract appreciable electoral support. He was sentenced to 15 years' imprisonment in 1988 for conspiracy to commit mail fraud and tax code violations, but continued his political activities from behind bars until his release in 1994 on parole. Ramsey Clark, his chief appellate attorney and a former U.S. Attorney General, argued that LaRouche was denied a fair trial but the Court of Appeals unanimously rejected the appeal.[2]
Members of the LaRouche movement see LaRouche as a political leader in the tradition of Franklin D. Roosevelt. Other commentators, including The Washington Post and The New York Times, have described him over the years as a conspiracy theorist, fascist, and anti-Semite, and have characterized his movement as a cult.[3] Norman Bailey, formerly with the National Security Council, described LaRouche's staff in 1984 as one of the best private intelligence services in the world, while the Heritage Foundation, a conservative think tank, wrote that he leads "what may well be one of the strangest political groups in American history."[4]
And I'm known as such

So move out of your seat