News:

Testimonial: "None of you seem aware of quite how bad you are. I mean I'm pretty outspoken on how bad the internet has gotten, but this is up there with the worst."

Main Menu

MLiaC's Holiday Mission (should you choose to accept it)

Started by AFK, December 21, 2011, 04:58:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dysfunctional Cunt

Well I was kind enough to entertain my children and girlfriend and most of west county playing ??? dancing ??? jumping around like a monkey to the "Black Eyed Peas" xBox game at Best Buy yesterday.  My daughter walked away and left me alone so I went all out. 

Aside from my son about dying of embarassment some cute guy asked me out after which was HILARIOUS as he was half my age and wanted a night of vidoe games.  :? I was forced to admit I didn't know one end of a game controller from the other and then made my biggest mistake of calling the game system a Nintendo.  :oops:  What can I say? It was the last system I actually played soooo.....   :lulz:

AFK

My wife received her ham the other day from her employer or business associate, or someone.  I don't fucking know.

Anyway, this ham is going to be Xmas dinner with the in-laws.

So I had my daughter call up my mother-in-law and sing loudly,

"Joy to the world, the ham is here!"

There was a few seconds of, what I'll assume, is stunned silence before my mom-in-law asked for my wife.  Presumably to ask about the mental well-being of my daughter. 

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Khara on December 24, 2011, 05:16:24 PM
Well I was kind enough to entertain my children and girlfriend and most of west county playing ??? dancing ??? jumping around like a monkey to the "Black Eyed Peas" xBox game at Best Buy yesterday.  My daughter walked away and left me alone so I went all out. 

Aside from my son about dying of embarassment some cute guy asked me out after which was HILARIOUS as he was half my age and wanted a night of vidoe games.  :? I was forced to admit I didn't know one end of a game controller from the other and then made my biggest mistake of calling the game system a Nintendo.  :oops:  What can I say? It was the last system I actually played soooo.....   :lulz:

I wish I could have seen that.  :lulz:
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS