News:

By the power of lulz, I, while living, have conquered the internets.

Main Menu

Nigel's Shiny New Life Thread

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, January 03, 2012, 10:04:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on April 02, 2012, 07:52:37 AM
Quote from: Nigel on March 31, 2012, 08:02:08 PM
Speaking of Indians, I just finished enduring Dad's Old Man Rambling Free-Association History Hour.

I love the old man, but oh god. :horrormirth:

Make it into a drinking game. Ten minutes in, you won't remember any of it.

:lulz: Especially awesome for the days when he's telling me why drink is the devil.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Anna Mae Bollocks

But achieving blackout in ten minutes? Are we talking Everclear by the tumbler?
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Back from my first day of class!

1. Math 65 is fun,

2. There's a chick in my Anthropology class who has a lot of opinions and seems to have learned everything she knows about human development from romance novels. It's going to be an interesting term.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Freeky

Quote from: Nigel on April 02, 2012, 11:37:06 PM
Back from my first day of class!

1. Math 65 is fun,

2. There's a chick in my Anthropology class who has a lot of opinions and seems to have learned everything she knows about human development from romance novels. It's going to be an interesting term.

I hope you relate plenty about the chick.  :lol:

Anna Mae Bollocks

Romance novels HAVE human development? I thought they were all "hot poor girl who is really the illegitimate daughter of the nobility and has one distinguishing feature like weird eye color or long pinkie fingers is being forced into marriage with a human toad and hot guy must risk life, limb and fortune to rescue her in a misinformed historical context."  :lol:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

OH YES, and they have HISTORICAL FACTS like, indian women just step off the trail to give birth in the woods, and the rejoin the caravan, all unaffected like. Whatever "trail" she's talking about.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Between that and "Babies aren't born with the instinct to suckle, that's learned" I think she is full of a wealth of future anecdotes.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I don't know her name, but I've named her "Cheryl" in my head. I think she's my age but from a different planet.

I have already promised a friend that I will take notes whenever she says something amazing. I'll be sure to share her gems here as well.  :lulz:

Anna Mae Bollocks

If you're around her much, she might be able to carry her own thread.  :lol:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Anna Mae Bollocks on April 03, 2012, 05:57:09 PM
If you're around her much, she might be able to carry her own thread.  :lol:

If she is as prolific with her opinions and observations for the rest of the term as she was the first day, she absolutely will get one.  :lulz:

Freeky

Quote from: Nigel on April 03, 2012, 07:57:06 AM
Between that and "Babies aren't born with the instinct to suckle, that's learned"

WAIT.  WHAT?  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

Don Coyote

Damnit Nigel. Stop hogging all the loudmouth stupid to yourself. All three of my classes are filled with people quietly taking notes and not voicing stupidity. :argh!: :argh!:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I know, right?

I HAVE BEEN BLESSED.

Also I just got back from my Sociology class and am very happy about it so far.

Three pleasing things:

1. The homework load is utterly reasonable.

2. I can re-use the textbook for next term's class.

3. The hottest man I have ever seen in my life is in it.