News:

You know what I always say? "Always kill the mouthy one", that's what I always say.

Main Menu

Uncomfortable topics: Let's talk about race

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, January 04, 2012, 09:21:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on June 06, 2013, 07:01:50 PM
Not sure if this has been posted here before.

What kind of Asian are you?

Followed up by the two actors reading racist ass comments left on the video.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/06/06/americans-unleash-their-inner-prejudice-on-the-whiteasian-stereotype-video-video/

That was AWESOME.  :lulz:

Also, I'm not Asian but I'm racially difficult to pigeonhole, and I've had almost that exact conversation about fifty million times.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Eater of Clowns

I've definitely been on the dumb side of that conversation before, and I WISH someone called me out on it like that.  I would have learned so much better than finding out a few years later how much of a dick I was being.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Faust

Sleepless nights at the chateau

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Faust on June 06, 2013, 11:39:13 PM
Quote from: Waffles, Viking Princess of Northern Belgium on June 06, 2013, 06:49:47 PM
Vas Blackwood would make a great Doctor.

Holy shit yes. Or if they HAVE to go with an old white guy again: Brick top

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OCvm7CTo_0

YES YES YES.

I would watch the show again.
Molon Lube

LMNO

Brick Top as the Doctor?

I may have just shit myself.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on June 06, 2013, 08:08:29 PM
I've definitely been on the dumb side of that conversation before, and I WISH someone called me out on it like that.  I would have learned so much better than finding out a few years later how much of a dick I was being.

I'm here to serve! :thanks: (By pre-emptively drawing attention to things like that, thus hopefully avoiding future embarrassment for someone).

Ben Shapiro

I have a weakness for pasty white girls with red hair, and freckles.  I also like fat women regardless of background. I'm a terrible human being.

/inb4 being called a racist, and a thin shamer.

Ben Shapiro

Also lawl @ Rogers story about the comedian!

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on June 07, 2013, 02:00:12 AM
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on June 06, 2013, 08:08:29 PM

I'm here to serve! :thanks: (By pre-emptively drawing attention to things like that, thus hopefully avoiding future embarrassment for someone).

Yep. The acid test.
If Nigel doesn't poke it full of holes, it's good.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Count Chocula

I bet Lebron James' ancestors were amazing hunters/gatherers. Revolutionary, probably.

Freeky

I would just like to return to this image again for a minute.   Does anyone else think that this is one hellaciously beautiful man?