News:

That line from the father's song in Mary Poppins, where he's going on about how nothing can go wrong, in Britain in 1910.  That's about the point I realized the boy was gonna die in a trench.

Main Menu

LMNO, we got bidness.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, February 14, 2012, 03:04:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

We are going to wax Richter in May.

You and Luna get the wax.  Lots of it.  I'll bring the roofies.

We'd better get hockey gloves.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Hell with it, we'll get Dimo while we're at it.  He's an Italian.  They're used to being drugged.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Luna

Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Richter

Treacherous Bastards!  Juduses! (Judii?)

I cannot be waxed, my character is more dependent of the fuzz the Cousin IT fer fucksake.

You set yourselves a Sisyphean task, for my follicles sprout ever fecund.  The yeti is strong in my clan, and we have a use for ALL of the Bison when we can get them all in the same place.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

LMNO

We're also gonna need a block and tackle with a tensile strength of about 1500, and some of that pink stuff you put on a horses' saddle sores.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on February 14, 2012, 12:37:00 PM
We're also gonna need a block and tackle with a tensile strength of about 1500, and some of that pink stuff you put on a horses' saddle sores.

I have a come along and a series of hooks.

We got this, man.