2 giant Japanese monsters walk into a bar...

Started by Doktor Howl, March 27, 2012, 09:26:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Cain

The bar crumbled under the supersonic attack wave of one of the monsters.  Some tried fleeing, but it was futile, as the other stomped them flat in its eagerness to lock tentacles with its ancient foe.

The onlookers shrugged, and went about their business.  Just another Saturday in Tokyo.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on March 27, 2012, 09:33:23 PM
The bar crumbled under the supersonic attack wave of one of the monsters.  Some tried fleeing, but it was futile, as the other stomped them flat in its eagerness to lock tentacles with its ancient foe.

The onlookers shrugged, and went about their business.  Just another Saturday in Tokyo.

What about the brother/sister team that helps the good monster?  You know, the boy who cleverly does things the Japanese defense forces can't manage, and his little sister who just wants a coke?
Molon Lube

Cain

Mercifully crushed by falling debris in an earlier phase of the attack.  Overwhelmed emergency services tried their best, but they were overstretched on several fronts, and arrived too late.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on March 27, 2012, 09:36:13 PM
Mercifully crushed by falling debris in an earlier phase of the attack.  Overwhelmed emergency services tried their best, but they were overstretched on several fronts, and arrived too late.

Thank God.  I hated those little brats.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

navkat

...but one of them has no money so he turns to the other (whose name is Arnold Z) and asks (roughly translated): "Fermented soda you will pay to bartender for my drink if making sexual orgy a party of common people direct by day before one to wager."

The other monster (who was loaded, but I forget his name cause it was in Japanese) thinks for a minute and goes (again, translated from Japanese): "Take you an immediate definite deal."

So Arnold gets up, goes outside and does a running jump cannonball into the sea.

**ker-SPLOOOOSH!**

The ripple waves travel for miles. The entire coast is flooded, almost 20 thousand people die. Then the nuclear power plants melt down and everybody in the whole country is completely and totally fucked.

Arnold Z. goes back into the bar and gets his free beer.

navkat

No HOLY response to my prayer? Alright. I see how it is, your messiahness. That's the last time I witness for YOU in the middle of traffic anymore.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: navkat on April 06, 2012, 03:02:08 AM
No HOLY response to my prayer? Alright. I see how it is, your messiahness. That's the last time I witness for YOU in the middle of traffic anymore.

I'm not in the HolinessTM biz.  I'm all about SCIENCE!

Perhaps you have me confused with that Payne ruffian.
Molon Lube

navkat

CLEARLY, I'm shaking my crystals in the wrong, uh, hospital. *looks around* I love what you've uh, done with the place...is that...does that guy have a lower jaw?

Well...uh...I think I need to get going...

navkat