News:

PD.com: We're like the bugs in the Starship Troopers movie: infinite, unceasing, unstoppable....and our leader looks like a huge vagina

Main Menu

Daily Discordia

Started by AFK, June 20, 2012, 01:50:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dildo Argentino

Quote from: A Very Hairy Monkey In An Ill-Fitting Tunic on September 17, 2012, 07:44:17 PM
But of course you assumed that I must defer... after all, I'm a woman.  :lulz:

Well, no... I assumed you deferred because... you deferred.
Not too keen on rigor, myself - reminds me of mortis

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Guru Qu1x073 on September 17, 2012, 08:09:58 PM
WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU BITCHES NOT IN THE KITCHEN MAKING ME FOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLD UP

I'M TOO BUSY WATCHING MY SOAPS AND EATING BON-BONS

WHAT THE FUCK IS A BON-BON, ANYWAY?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: holist on September 17, 2012, 08:12:31 PM
Quote from: A Very Hairy Monkey In An Ill-Fitting Tunic on September 17, 2012, 07:44:17 PM

Link please.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: holist on September 17, 2012, 08:08:33 PM
Quote from: v3x on September 17, 2012, 07:31:07 PM
Homeopathy is bogus and nothing you think you know about it will change the fact that it is bogus.

That, I guess, is a very firm opinion.

It's a statement of fact, which anyone who has ever taken a chemistry class can tell you.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I do defer, when someone else is right and I am wrong. But that's what any bipedal human being does when they are wrong and someone else is right. It's how we learn. But I don't have any particular masters to whom I defer, as you so repulsively implied.

Don Coyote

Quote from: A Very Hairy Monkey In An Ill-Fitting Tunic on September 17, 2012, 08:12:38 PM
Quote from: Guru Qu1x073 on September 17, 2012, 08:09:58 PM
WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU BITCHES NOT IN THE KITCHEN MAKING ME FOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLD UP

I'M TOO BUSY WATCHING MY SOAPS AND EATING BON-BONS

WHAT THE FUCK IS A BON-BON, ANYWAY?

IT'S CANDY THAT LAZY BITCHES EAT WHEN THEY SHOULD MAKING ME FUCKING DINNER INSTEAD OF GETTING FAT AND WASTING ELECTRICITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dildo Argentino

Quote from: A Very Hairy Monkey In An Ill-Fitting Tunic on September 17, 2012, 08:12:58 PM

Link please.

I think you remember it... when you said you would never again go against Roger's judgment of character and you wished you hadn't stood up for me? It is in that thread on music. It's 32 pages long and sadly I have not figured out how to search an entire topic.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: holist on September 17, 2012, 08:16:41 PM
Quote from: A Very Hairy Monkey In An Ill-Fitting Tunic on September 17, 2012, 08:12:58 PM

Link please.

I think you remember it... when you said you would never again go against Roger's judgment of character and you wished you hadn't stood up for me? It is in that thread on music. It's 32 pages long and sadly I have not figured out how to search an entire topic.

Hyperbole...It's what's for dinner.

Well, some water that had some hyperbole in it at one time, anyway.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Dildo Argentino

Nigel: "Your mistake, ASSFUCK, is the completely mistaken assumption that I defer to anyone."

Nigel, a few minutes later: "I do defer, when someone else is right and I am wrong."

That's NOT backpedalling then, is it...

There was also a slur about how funny I was to try to argue words with a linguist (Phox) or biology with a biologist (Kai).

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: holist on September 17, 2012, 08:21:27 PM
Nigel: "Your mistake, ASSFUCK, is the completely mistaken assumption that I defer to anyone."

Nigel, a few minutes later: "I do defer, when someone else is right and I am wrong."

That's NOT backpedalling then, is it...

There was also a slur about how funny I was to try to argue words with a linguist (Phox) or biology with a biologist (Kai).

You're using the term in two different ways.

You implied that she took orders from someone.

She stated that she admits when she's wrong.

But you knew that.  So in addition to being a big bag of woo, you're also dishonest.

Dildo Argentino

Quote from: Fidel Castro on September 17, 2012, 08:19:43 PM

Alway the charitable interpretation for yer own, right?

Dildo Argentino

Quote from: Fidel Castro on September 17, 2012, 08:22:57 PM
You implied that she took orders from someone.

I did not. In the least.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: holist on September 17, 2012, 08:24:10 PM
Quote from: Fidel Castro on September 17, 2012, 08:19:43 PM

Alway the charitable interpretation for yer own, right?

Obviously.  I know her well, and in fact she and I just had one of our horrible blow-out arguments that lasted a week or so.  You don't know her from shit, but you talk like you have a complete understanding of the way she thinks.

And what do we know about you?  You're full of bad signal, and when you get pissed off, you take it out on female posters.

There's a bunch of squick in there, Holist.

The Good Reverend Roger

The Good Reverend Roger

Not because she was wrong, but because...She deferred.  IE, taking orders.

Nicely done, asshole.