News:

Testimonial: "This board is everything that's fucking wrong with the internet"

Main Menu

Train trip

Started by Placid Dingo, June 27, 2012, 03:25:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Placid Dingo

Woman on train asked guy to turn down music.

He's now warning her about extr-terrestrials and fluoride poisoning. Trip just gt awesome.

The aliens are coming back in 2013.
Haven't paid rent since 2014 with ONE WEIRD TRICK.

Placid Dingo

He's now introducing her to Kabbalah. But he's a man of science. Science has a huge inpact on belief systems.

Placid Dingo

Pyramids were based on the Kabbalah. He's sitting beside her now, showing her images of pyramids.

Placid Dingo

The music is back but nobody is game to interrupt him. Also I forgot to mention that he's had physical encounters with aliens.

Placid Dingo

Sat beside him. David Ike variety of alien conspiracist. All that hip-hop is conspiracy hip hop. HAARP made the Melbourne earthquake. 9/11 was the start of the new world order.

Also, he's on his way to buy some weed.

Freeky

Juana

There is something wrong with you upside down people. :lulz:
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Placid Dingo

Back, again. Girl here too. Telling us were all aliens. Also put the girl off telling her he was going to kill rats with fluoride to prove how deadly it is.

Freeky

Quote from: Placid Dingo on June 27, 2012, 05:49:17 AM
Back, again. Girl here too. Telling us were all aliens. Also put the girl off telling her he was going to kill rats with fluoride to prove how deadly it is.

Nooo!  :cry: 

Placid Dingo

Aaand France was right about banning hijabs. Because the illuminati love France.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.